THE RETURN OF A FRIEND 1 \ 2

Pov harumi

I woke up at 6 in the morning, to train, but I remembered that today I was training with the ninjas, so I tried to sleep again, but I couldn't, maybe it's because I'm used to getting up at this time, however my cell phone wouldn't stop  vibrate, completely ignore the noise.
I went to the bathroom to take a shower and brush my teeth, tied my hair and put on the clothes that the lady I saved gave me yesterday.
I went to the kitchen for breakfast and noticed that everyone was still asleep so I decided not to make too much noise.

1 hour later...

I was laying on the couch, but I noticed that everyone was already awake and having breakfast.

Good morning- I said hello to everyone, the others also returned my greeting, except for Nya, Kai who were tired of my presence and Lloyd who was still sleeping.

Are you ready to train Harumi- Master Wu asked, I nodded- You have no other clothes that allow you to move more easily

I don't have any clothes to train- I said

That can be solved- Wu said in a low voice.

Everyone finished breakfast and we went on deck.

Well Jay, you will be the first- said Wu

Wait, before we start, I want to set some rules if I may- look at Wu, he nodded- If we are going to fight that is fair no elemental powers or spinjitsu.

The ninjas complained, but were silenced by Wu who agreed with me.

I got into a fighting position, I couldn't help but see Jay nervous and a little scared, he started attacking with his nunchucks, I had a sword, I dodged Jay and tried to attack him, he kicked me that made me go back and immediately returned to  attack me with his nunchucks, but this time I caught his weapon with my sword, rendering Jay defenseless, then kicked him to the ground.

Enough- said Wu- Now goes Zane.

Zane stood in front of me, ready to fight, he attacked me but I couldn't dodge his blows and I just kept countering when he could, that's when I came up with a plan.  I threw my sword to the ground to distract him long enough to be able to go after him and kick him to the ground, lift my sword and point it at him.

Very good Harumi- Wu congratulated me, while I helped Zane up- Let this be a lesson for all of you, you always have to train and not be slacking and playing video games.

And what if I fight with Harumi now- Nya challenge me

For me there is no problem- I said very sure

Wu nodded and Nya got in front of me to fight, we were fighting for 8 minutes, but there was a moment where our swords collided and we were pushing hard not to lose.

Enough, enough is enough- Master Wu stopped us

But Sensei complained Nya

Anyway I'm tired- I said leaving me

I left my sword in my room and went to the living room, where I found Misako and Skaylor sitting.

What are you doing? - I asked leaning behind the sofa.

We are looking at a photo album. Do you want to see? - Misako asked.

Sure- I answered sitting on the couch with them.

Misako showed us several photos of the ninjas with the old Lord Garmadon, when he was good, when he was sensei Garmadon, about photos of the island of Chen, there was one of Zane and Pixal together, which made me smile they looked very cute  The 2 of them, there were also photos of Nya, Kai, Cole and the whole team, we were moving the pages and then we came to one that caught my attention.