a story of best friends

Lloyd was so confused right now, he didn't know whether to trust Harumi or listen to Nya, he certainly didn't want his heart broken again right?

It was already 9:50 PM and time to make a decision, and Lloyd still didn't feel ready to make a decision

__________________________________________________

Pov Cole

It was a starry night with a full moon and there was a light breeze of wind, he was walking in the corridors towards his room when he felt two soft hands passing around his eyes, the boy jumped in fright but calmed down when he heard a tender voice of the person who they unwrapped their hands which surrounded their eyes "hello Cole, I missed you" Cole froze upon hearing those sweet words from the girl "Va ... Vania" "yes Cole, who else do you think I am" "eh ... nobody alone I'm surprised to see you I'm so excited, but at the same time confused, I'm sorry, I'm babbling right? " yes a little, well I'm here because the emperor of Ninjago invited all the kings and queens from everywhere "" I'm so happy to see you again "said Cole with his heart beating very fast with happiness, hugging Vania, Lifting Vania up into the air and hugging her. Cole blushed slightly at the action she did and how close she was to Vania.

"I'm sorry" -said Cole pulling him away and blushing slightly

"Don't worry" "Hey you know Princess Harumi" - Vania said curiously

"YES" Cole agreed "because you ask"

"Do you know where it is?" - said Vania

"No, but you haven't answered me yet" said Cole

"I'll tell you later" said Vania

"Okay, but if you want to know you can ask Mr. Hutchins- said Cole pointing to Mr. Hutchins

------------------------

Pov Vania:

I had gone to my room after saying hi to Cole, but I still needed to know where Harumi is, I needed to know what happened to her after SOG. I was so worried about her that I didn't realize that I had crashed, there was that white haired girl, Harumi, Rumi.

-Harumi! -I said hugging her

"Sorry, do I know you?" Harumi replied in amazement, "Yes Rumi, it's me, Vania, your best friend, you forgot" - I said breaking my voice in the last sentence.

I'm sorry to have lost my memory and I don't remember anything but if you were my best friend, we will surely be friends again- said Harumi with a kind smile

Well that explains a bit of a lot, but don't worry, I'll help you regain your memory, I can even tell you the story of how we met, do you think? - I said, returning the smile. Harumi just nodded and she led me to her room, we sat on the couches and I told her the story, our story, the story of best friends.

********

Well, it all started on a spring afternoon at that time I remember that I was about 6 years old, my mother took me to the city of Ninjago for some reason there in the park I found a girl with snow-white hair holding my arm from her mother with white hair and crimson lips and had a light skin color.

Hello, the white haired girl said to me with a big smile, hello I answered.

Vania's mother: Well she is my daughter Vania- my mother said pointing to me, Vania she is Bianca (it means snow, you will see why it is called that) the mother of the girl named Harumi (it means beautiful spring), because you are not going to play with she Vania

Ok mommy I replied, shortly after Harumi and I made her best friends but I never told Harumi that I was a princess, one day while Harumi and I were playing we ran into a boy named Daiki (means Boy of great courage, with courage and very brave, Deiko pronounced) he was our best friend, he used to say to Harumi "snowflake" or "Rumi (which means beauty)" because of her hair and to me he said "Goldilocks" also because of the hair color and we called him Daik, Harumi also had a ...

(But that's a story for another chapter)

The 3 and the "x" were close friends

Suddenly little by little we stopped visiting for my responsibilities as a princess

One day....

I was very bored in the palace of Shintaro, my father, the king; I had a meeting with the emperor of Ninjago, my father told me that there was a friend my age to play in the Shintaro gardens; I went there and only saw a little girl in royal clothes with straight white hair, very quiet and yet calm.

I couldn't believe that it was her Harumi who was in my garden waiting for her to be a princess; If his father was not royalty and his mother was not then, it was there that I remembered that his Harumi family had died in that accident with the Great Devourer.

Hello snowflake I said to get their attention, "Vania is really you, but as if you" Harumi could not finish her sentence because Vania interrupted her, "well I am a princess, sorry for not telling you anything Harumi" I said with regret .

"It's okay" said Harumi hugging her "I'm sorry for your mother Kazumi (means beautiful peace) I know she was a great person, I found out that she passed away" said Harumi

"Yes, and I'm sorry for your family" Vania couldn't finish because Harumi started crying "I'm sorry, I didn't mean to make you remember what happened"

"Okay, I know it wasn't your intention" said Harumi

"and you were adopted by the emperors"; Harumi just nodded

Days passed and Harumi and Vania became best friends again, well, I think the fate of friendship is like that; everything was fine, until they were 15 years old since from there they began to study to be rulers of their kingdom; Harumi's only friend was Vania, as she was not allowed to leave the palace or interact with anyone other than royalty.

From there they didn't know anything about each other, but I think fate wanted us to meet Rumi again.

finish

----------------

"Wow I had no idea that we were best friends" said Harumi "but I'm sure with your help I will remember everything" said Harumi hugging her "thank you Goldilocks" said Harumi jokingly

"You're welcome snowflake," Vania replied jokingly.

--------------------

GOOD THIS END OF CAP I HOPE YOU LIKE IT, GOODBYE UNTIL THE NEXT CHAPTER