FRIEND OR ENEMY OF THE PAST?

Pov Azami

We escaped when Harumi discovered us, without a doubt she and the pathetic ninjas will pursue us seriously are a bummer.  I called Tyler on a handheld radio and sent him the address of the barracks so that he and the others can come help me with the ninjas while I pick up some friends from the Kriptarium prison.

~~~

Pov tyler

Azami gave me directions to go to the SOG headquarters - I indicated to Chen.

Wait where they go, Cole said to Kai.

I don't know, but it must not be good- said Kai, "You have to go after them" - Zane said.

Wait, we shouldn't go where Harumi- Chen said somewhat confused.

Idiot, she's with the ninjas- I yelled at Chen.

Well, it's time to go play with the other ninjas, I hope you haven't forgotten White Pelib.

~~~
The ninjas left the barracks to search for Ultra Violet, but found Chen.

Hello ninjas, nice to see you again-said Chen with an evil smile.

Hello guys - Kai said grouping with the other ninjas.

They all got into combat position including Harumi.

Guys, you take charge of Chen's other henchmen, I'll fight him- said the green ninjas.

I don't think so, green ninja, you will be my opponent, in fact if you like, all of you can fight me at the same time- said a boy with brown hair with a dark blue colored lock that appeared behind Chen.

Who are you ?, You are the one behind all this- said the master of energy.

Tyl-Tyler- Harumi said a little tense.

Do you know him? - Kai said

Something like that - answered the white-haired woman, taking a step back.

Good to see you again, white-haired, "Tyler said looking at Harumi with a slight smile.

How do you know him? - said Jay

It's a long story- Harumi replied.

I'm her ex-boyfriend and a former SOG member- Tyler answered easily.

Harumi tensed even more ...

FLASHBACK

The building collapsed together with a couple of husbands inside, the only people who could be saved were those who were in the elevator, everyone was happy to have survived except for one person, a 10-year-old girl with white hair, beautiful eyes  and a sad expression on her face, but you can blame her, she lost her family, she was left alone in a world unknown to her.

The doctors treated her outside the building, the girl was sitting in an ambulance, wondering why she happened to her, why she had to be like this, why all this happened.

They say that Garmadon saved the city, the ninjas could not against the great devourer, Garmadon is the hero today.

Those words, those last words that the doctors mentioned, who would think that those words could change the destiny of an orphan girl, the doctors told the girl not to move from her seat while they went for a couple of bandages.

They left, but sitting there was not part of her plan at the moment, so she decided to run as fast as possible until she reached a small forest, the girl tripped over a small bush branch, it was getting dark and  He decided to lie down under a big tree with the moonlight and a small but very refreshing breeze.