Chapter 20

Deadpool's POV

[Just do it. What's the worst that could happen?]

(He could be weirded out and never want to us again!)

[good point.]

Ugh! I'm just gonna do it!!

"Hey!" I called out across the hallway. His head swirled around to face me. His doe eyes finally landed on me, immediately the boy smiled. The hallway was crowded with students just getting out of our math class.

"Hi" Peter smiled sweetly. Suddenly a wave of nerves hit me.

"I-I'm Wade. I sit next to you in math!" I exclaimed a little over-excited. (He looks disgusted of us already). No he doesn't.

"Nice to properly meet you, Wade. I'm Peter. Peter Parker" He gleamed up at me and stuck out his hand for me to shake it.

We shook hands and smiled weakly at each other.

"W-would you like to eat lunch with me? In the cafeteria?" I stuttered. 

[We never talk to real people. In the real world] 

(yes we do. We talk to people as Deadpool all the time!) 

[That doesn't count. We never have real conversations]. I ignored my voices and tried to listen to Peter's answer.

"Oh, I'm having lunch with Ned and Harry, but I would love for you to join us" He beamed. He noticed my unsure facial expression and added. "Please?" The shorter figure looking up at me with puppy eyes. 

(OMG HE'S ADORABLE! CAN WE KEEP HIM?) 

[No, we don't want to be sitting on a table full of people. Even if it's just three.] 

(cockblocke-)

"OFCOURSE!" I cried, interrupting yellow. That was so embarrassing. 

~

After sitting down at the cafeteria table, eyes were on me. 

"Guys, this is Wade. He's new at school and he needs some friends." Peter turned to look at me. "Wade, this is Harry-" He pointed at a tall slim boy with black hair who smirked at me. "and that's Ned" Peter looked at a shorter, bigger boy. Ned smiled at me politely.

I said hello to them and got out my lunch from my backpack. A turkey sandwich and a chocolate bar. We all started eating, kind of in awkward silence. The room was filled with students yelling and talking, plates clattering and sometimes crashing.

"So." Harry started, he looked at Peter and raised his eyebrows and smirked evilly. "This is the Wade you've been talking about who sits next to you in math?" Harry looked proud.

Peter immediately went bright red. "Uh, yeah the new student..." the boy blushed. Ned just chuckled.

[ok... NOW we can keep him :) ] 

"Yeah, you always talk about how hot he looks" Ned added. Both friends just looked at each other laughing.

(OMG OMG OMG) 

[Did we hear that right?! Peter thinks we look hot!] 

"n-no! I-I. I d-didnt. u-um" Peter looked down, betrayed by his friends. Smirking, I gained some of my confidence. 

"Aww I think you're hot too Pete ;)"