Chapter 15

"You could have saved me! Instead you let me die! Like you let everyone around, suffer for your mistakes! The world would be better without you Peter" Gwen looked at me disgustingly.

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP BE-

I slammed my alarm clock off. Took and a shower and dashed out the door. 

Swinging through New York, I landed in a typical alleyway near my school. I put on my clothes over the top of my suit and entered the school. 

Last night i checked out that website link Ned sent me about the Mjolnir. Apparently it is a pretty big deal if someone manages to pick the hammer up, but I have bigger problems to think about.

Green Goblin is planning something huge I think. He has managed to make enough bombs to kill the whole of New York. I need to stop him, but i can't do it myself. I don't think I can stop an entire illegal factory from producing pumpkin weapons. 

I hate saying this but I think i need the Avengers help. It's their job to make sure New York is kept safe. So if the rich maniac is planning to kill 8.3 million people, then they will have to listen to me.

I entered my computer class and sat down next to Ned. Harry currently in English, he enjoys literature. 

I didn't listen to a thing the teacher has said throughout the entire lesson. I knew all this stuff anyway.

I was on my Laptop trying to hack into Stark industries. When I hack into things I always use the school WiFi. Although it's pretty slow, at least if I ever accidentally mess up. The person wont track me down to my home WiFi, they will only know I go to this school. Its just safety. 

An hour later, I managed to get into the AI. It was pretty impressive how advanced F.R.I.D.A.Y was. It took a while but I managed to get through the main server. When I tried to the security footage, FRIDAY wouldn't let me through. But I just had to override her coding.

After 5 minuted of loading, I finally got a view of most of the camera's in the buildings. I'm guessing the rest of the cameras was on an entirely different server.

Ned nudged me in the arm but I ignored him. He nudged me again so I looked up in annoyance. The teacher stared at me in anger. "Mr Parker, seen that you are just sitting on Youtube all lesson why dont you tell me the answer to my question?" 

"Oh, what was the question again?" I asked in embarrassment. The kids in the class snickers a little.

She sighed "A modem runs at 2M bps. What does this represent?"

Too easy "Speed of transferring date." I answered.

Miss Allen raised one of her eyebrows suspiciously at me for a second. "Yes... that is correct. Moving on."

I rolled my eyes and put my attention on my laptop again. It looked like half the Avengers weren't home, probably on some kind of mission. The rest was sitting down eating Mexican food I think.

~Saturday~ 

I picked up some medication that Aunt May is supposed to take. It helps her recover from her heart attack.

Me and May are sitting at the dinner table eating some spaghetti I made earlier. Some classical music in the background being played that May likes. 

After dinner I go straight to my room and open up my laptop. Looking at the security of the Avengers it looks like Tony Stark is finally sitting down at his desk doing something on his computer. 

I attempted to hack his computer but that was way more secured than I though it would be. I simply just decided to send him a message through FRIDAY. I told her to send a message to her boss. 

'Hello IronMan. About 6 months ago a supervillian escaped from Prison called The Raft. His name is Norman Osborn AKA The Goblin. Now I know you hate me or whatever but I have evidence that he is planning on attacking the city pretty soon and I need your help to make sure that doesn't happen. So I kinda want you and your stuck up team to take care of this wierdo.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                Spiderman.'

I watched the live footage. FRIDAY announced my message to Tony. He listened carefully to what I said. When he finally understood what I was asking him, he looked panicked and confused at the same time. He looked back to his computer and started typing something furiously. I couldn't see what he was doing as the camera in the room wasn't facing it. 

Suddenly, my laptop screen went black. I tried to go back and look through the cameras again but it didn't work. 

Damn it, he must've have found out I hacked into the system and blocked me out. 

"Peter! Come watch the new Toy Story movie with me!" Aunt May yelled from the Living room.

I sighed and shut off my laptop. I hope Stark can't trace my laptop to this address.