Chapter 25

~Deadpool~

[He's so sweet! What does Norman have against him?!] 

I picked up a clean cloth from underneath the sink and drenched it under the tap.

(If that green crackhead touches our baby, I'll make sure to turn his guts inside out)

Carefully I cleaned the dirt off of my face, making sure to wash thoroughly. 

"I'll be doing the gut thing. I've never liked goblin anyway. He hurt our sweet spider quite a bit last year" I started to change out of my Deadpool costume and into some normal clothes. I glanced at my phone checking the time, 9:37 am. I stayed out all night doing some last-minute jobs. 

(Yeah Spidey would be the perfect boyfriend~ We could protect him 24/7! We should finally talk to him, stalking him all the time isn't going to reach this goal)

Eventually, I walked into the kitchen, opening the fridge and leaning inside. 

[For all we know, Spiderman could be some super 50 year old. Peter is someone we have a real chance with. Spiderman would never want us, Peter clearly does]

Spotting some leftover dinner, I picked it up, taking off the cling film.

"I don't think Peter would want me after finding out I'm Deadpool, not like it would be safe for me to tell him in the first plac-"

(Real chance with? Peter is way out of our league. At least Spidey and we have our crime-fighting as something we have in common. That's a real chance.) Argued Yellow.

"Spidey wouldn't like the idea of me killing people, I couldn't just change my morals for hi-"

[Peter is not out of our league! We went on a date with him! We've never even interacted with Spiderman.]

(We've known Pete like 3 weeks. But Spidey we've known for so much longer.)

[If by 'knowing him' you mean stalking him] White mumbled.

I crossed my eyebrows at my voices. Sighed exhausted from last night. I roughly put the bowl inside the microwave.

"It's not a big deal. I like two people. End of story." The microwave beeped. Annoyed, I pulled a fork out and sat down on the sofa, eating my food. "We need to find Norman, and threaten him into telling us what relation he has with my Petey" I stated with my mouth full, reaching for the TV remote.

~

He was sitting on the couch with a fancy-looking cocktail glass with two men in suits standing over him, talking to him. Norman took a swig of his drink and stood up, looking pleased with the two men. The three of them smiled maliciously. 

I was looking through Norman Osborn's large window right now, into his apartment. I was on one of the highest levels of the Oscorp tower, which apparently is where his apartment is located.  

I was out of breath from the climbing. I unstuck the plunger from the glass and stuck the second one higher to get even higher up. I'm surprised no security has caught me yet, a guy in a red suit, climbing up with two red toilet plungers that suctioned to the glass. 

[Couldn't find the grapple hook] White didn't sound very amused.

I peeked into the window once again, seeing what's happening now. Norman was at his home bar, pouring himself another drink on the counter. The two men looked at each other, now a worried expression. They walked up back to their boss, looking like they're explaining something important to him. Norman crossed his eyebrows suddenly, listening to both men.  He looked up, clearly really angry at something they said. He threw a martini glass with force at one of them, which they surprisingly dodged.  

A gust of wind blew at me, making me wobble slightly loosening my grip on the plungers. I held on tight and looked down, the cars were small and people were tiny. I took a frustrated breath and looked back into the window.

~Third Person~

(I wish we could hear what they're saying)

"Maybe we can..." Deadpool looked up to his right. There was a half-open window, but its right in their view. If he got caught, this wouldn't end cleanly. The two men were thankfully already leaving, while norman was looking in one of the mirrors that were hanging on the wall and fixing his tie. DP found a small ledge at the bottom of the large window and swung onto it, leaving the plungers stuck to the side of the building. He thankfully landed quietly and slowly made his way to the open window. Another gust of wind pushed him slightly, he clenched his arm around the window until the wind settled down again. He glanced back at Norman, who had his back towards him. He was rummaging through his kitchen draws, looking for something. The businessman pulled out a stack of papers from the draw, carefully reading through them. 

The younger boy carefully started to climb the window, making sure to stay as quiet as possible. He let his foot hit the floor of the apartment, making sure that Norman wouldn't turn around.