Chapter 33

[] white ()yellow

(wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-wait-WAITTT!!!)

Yellow sparks blew into me, the bomb threw me back making me hit a metal pipe. 

"aaaaaaaaahwowowoowowoaaahhh!!!" Me and Spidey were fighting Gobby in an unfinished frame building. He kept throwing bombs at us as a distraction until his glider could recharge. Spiderman finally managed to aim a web at his green gloved hands, making him pause the endless explosions. 

I took the opportunity to jump across the metal bars onto the one that had the Glider set on it. To my left I could see the green man fighting the red one. Damn Spideys ass looks good right now. I swiftly grabbed the flying device and quickly jumped up to climb higher way from the fight. As I was pulling my way up, Gobby noticed what I had just stolen from him. The glider was hella heavy, how does something like this manage to hold a person up?

Harry managed to knee my future boyfriend, which made him fall off and down the construction. 

(well shit, our baby boy has fallen)

[Just make sure Goblin can't get back this glider, come on keep climbing up]

"You dont know what it can do, give it back!" Gobby was desperately climbing up behind me, quickly catching up. He grabbed my foot, pulled me down strongly. I held on trying to kick him off but noticing how high up we were, gave me chills. I jumped down onto the grey structure that he was on. 

"Don't think we've met, my names BigDickPool. I've met your daddy, he's a charm isn't he." I spoke ducking from the incoming tackle.

"DP! Over here!" Spidey yelled from two story's down. I threw the glider to him which angered green bean even more. Gobby jumped down a story getting closer to him. 

"I wonder, does your little boyfriend know you're spiderman, or did you keep that a secret from him too?" Green was in the middle pipe of the building while Spiderman was on the edge. 

(BOYFRIEND???? Spidey's taken?! :(

[Why do we care, we have a boyfriend of our own. Peter is perfect.]

"Harry, I get it you're angry. It's not you talking, it's the drugs. I know they make you feel powerful but-" A bomb was thrown before he could finish his sentence. He jumped down a level to avoid the explosion, hiding behind a board from Gobby. 

I jumped down on the right corner side onto the story Spiderman was on. Gobby was throwing pumpkins at anything he could, making the building slightly shake with each one. 

"Here, take it. I'll distract him while you get rid of it. He's way weaker without it" We both hid behind a wooden wall, Spiderman handed me the glider before he revealed himself to the enemy. I looked down at the machine in my hands then looked around, trying to find an idea of what to do with it.

(Maybe we could use it ourselves. Spray paint it black and red, imagine Deadpool with a flying device how awsome would that be-)

"Shut up I'm trying to think" I mumbled to myself. 

"Harry we don't have to fight, we can get you help!" I could hear Spidey attempting to talk Goblin down while they faught. I saw a construction site literally right next to this unfinished skyscraper. I jumped down from level to level getting closer to the bottom. The sound of fighting got further. I landed on the dusty ground and ran up to a big hole in the ground. I threw in the glider then jumped into the yellow vehicle. It was one of those concrete spinner truckes. The buttons on this thing were complicated, but I pressed the big red one. 

[Well now it stopped spinning, we need it to spin]

(Try the button labeled 'tip')

I pressed it, I looked back behind me and saw the cylinder tube lean it into the big hole, filling it up with concrete. The glider drowned in it. I looked up to see the racket from Goblin and Spidey had gotten attention from the public. At the bottom of the tall building was a crowd of reporters and cameramen, watching the scene. Everyone heard a loud yell come from above. Even from far away, I could see Spidey had just been hardly thrown at a metal pole that was sticking out from the stricture. He has sat on the edge, struggling to get up. Goblin was approaching him with another bomb in his hand.

(shit shit shit shit shit shit shit-)

"Why is half of Manhattan destroyed?" A voice echoed from the sky. Everyone turned to look at the floating figure in the sky, revealing IronMan. The crowd erupted at the sight. 

[Oh it's him...]

TinCan swooped towards the skyscraper, making Goblin fumble in frustration. He could hardly take Spiderman alone, but now IronMan here it would have been impossible. 

"Next time Peter, you're dead next time" Goblin jumped down three levels at a time which looked painful. IronMan however was more concerned for Spiderman. He swooped towards him, picking him up. Spidey pointed towards me, which IronMan got the message. They both landed next to me.

"He got away." He groaned while trying to get out of the iron arms. 

"Don't focus on the villain, focus on how a rib could be ripping your lungs to shreds right now, we're getting you to a hospital." IronMan tried to scoop Spidey up again but the younger boy pushed him away. 

"I'll be fine," He hugged his left side. "Deadpool, what'd you do with the glider?" 

"I threw it into that concrete, nobody is getting to that anytime soon" I pointed to the large hole.

"Good, next time Harry won't be so lucky." 

Why did Goblin call Spideman Peter? I looked away for a brief moment. 

(I wonder why ;)