Chapter 28

(White) [Yellow]

Deadpool's Pov

(Should we come up to him?) [Maybe?]

I jumped onto the roof, expecting to startle him. He just turned around and looked at me,

"Oh, hi Deadpool. Long time no see"

[Not for us, we see you all the time ;) ] (For the record, I do not approve of stalking him)

I sat down on the ledge of the building with him. "Hola, how has patrol been so far?!" 

"Pretty quiet, nothing eventful has happened really. By the way, do you always watch me from afar or was it just today?" Spiderman asked, turning to face me.

"OH- no no, I uh-"   [AHA THIS IS GOLD]     "I wasn't watching you, I was just trying to figure out if I should say hi..."

He looked at me, raising an eyebrow, and shrugged his shoulder, putting his attention back to the city. After a little moment of nice silence, he took notice of something. I looked in the same direction he was looking, but all I could see was someone spray painting on a wall in the alley.

"Don't tell me you yell at kids who spray paint on walls?" I chuckled.

"No, but look at what he's spray painting." He stood up, still staring at the man. I looked at the wall, it was just some green design.

"You know, I used to spray paint and vandalize a lot. It's not something I'd expect spiderman to stop me for."    (I know he's a superhero and stuff, but shouldn't he focus more on serious crimes, not just some petty vandalism?)

"Ugh no, just look closer to what he's painting." He pointed at the kid. I looked closer but it was just some green blob. I mean he was like 3 blocks away, how did spidey even take notice?

"Let's get closer, I don't think you can see it" 

"and you can?" I questioned, following him from building to building.

"I have enhanced senses. Of course, I can see it." He swung with his web effortlessly, flexing his muscles with each swing. (Stop staring at him or you'll hit that-)

"OW- MOTHER FUCKER!" I screeched, rubbing my head "WHO EVEN PUTS A RANDOM POLE ON A ROOF?!" Spidey laughed hysterically, doing flips in the air to gain speed. I smirked and sped up to catch up with him. [what's that ringing noise?] 

We landed on the roof of a convenience store, I could finally see what the man was spray painting. 

"The goblin logo..." I whispered, mostly to myself. 

"Yeah, you think he works for Norman?" Spidey, crouched down, me joining him.

"Um.... well i don't know. I think Norman is a complicated man with secrets."    (Do we tell him about our little visit at Oscorp?) 

He snapped his head in my direction, waiting for me to explain what I mean. I didn't really want to tell him I get paid to kill people, especially that I received a huge amount to kill a 16-year-old.

[look, the paint man is leaving. We should go and-]

I jumped down without warning and grabbed the man by the collar.

"WHO DO YOU WORK FOR!!" I roared loudly, deepening my voice dramatically. (You made yourself sound like Hulk) The man looked terrified, he struggled against my hold.

Spidey jumped down next to me, kinda impressed. "Why are you spray painting Goblin's logo, what is he planning?" He stood next to me while I was pinning the guy against the goblin logo, staining his clothes.

"I- I don't know what you're talking bout!" He looked away, not wanting to hold eye contact. I shoved him even harder, scaring the shit out of him.

"Alright! I was hired by him to rob some stores, that's it! Man, I didn't do anything!" 

"Rob stores? Isn't Osborn like super-rich?" I looked at Spiderman.

"No, apparently his dad cut him off after finding out the drugs he stole from him. I don't know, that's just a rumor along the guys" The man coughed from the pressure on his neck, still fidgeting.

"Dad? Wait, who are you talking about?" SP knitted his eyebrows, he crossed his arms confused.

"Harry Osborn, the Goblin. Who are you talking about?"