(1) Back To NY

"Finals week is done..now we can relax ladies!" Adrianna Lancaster said. 

"Thank god! I am so glad we are done. And we can celebrate with some Jose finally." Wanda Maximoff said 

"Hell yeah. Packing the last bit can wait till tomorrow.." Natasha said as they all clinked their glasses. 

The other girls in their apartment was Yelena Bolova Savannah Lancaster and Bobbi Morse. They  had been best friends since their preschool days. Adrianna and Savannah are cousins since her dad is Savannah's mom's brother who married later in Savannah's teen years. They turned up some music and began to celebrate the end of business school. 

They had spent the last 8 years at Yale attending undergrad and business school. They weren't the only ones celebrating the end of their school years. In Rhode Island at Brown University was the girls' ex friends. 

Bucky Barnes passed beers to Steve Sam Clint and his on again/off again girl friend Peyton Bishop. "To the end of school you ugly asses and you beautiful thing." He said as they clinked their beers. 

Two weeks later they were officially done with their Ivy League college with their diplomas in hand and parents beaming with pride in pictures. Now the two different groups of friends were headed back home to NY. 

Adrianna's dad Deacon Lancaster runs "Lancaster Contracting and Interior Design." Her mother Yvonne Lancaster is a top defense attorney. She has always had a big dream of taking over her dad's company esspecially since her two older siblings Prescott and Penelope when down different career avenues. 

And by her side she wanted Natasha as her business partner. Like her mom has her best friend despite the fact that Adrianna doesn't care much for Bucky. But her mom is law partners with Bucky's mom Winnie Barnes and Natasha's mother Elena who is married to Yelena's father. 

Bucky's dad also runs the family business "Barnes and Co." It's architecture business and Bucky is ready to take over. With Steve and Sam by his side. Now that they are all back NY and getting settled into their new apartments. Natasha Adrianna and Wanda will be in one and across the hall will be Savannah Yelena and Bobbi. 

The boys rented out a brownstone while Peyton got herself a studio apartment since she is a resident at NYU. After getting settled their parents let them know of an upcoming charity ball in two weeks. But no mention of when Bucky and Adrianna were allowed to step into their CEO roles.