(20) Montego Bay

Four months later 

Bucky and Adrianna landed in Montego Bay Jamaica. A driver picked them up to take them to their resort. Dria laid her head on his shoulder as the rode in the car. 

"When we get there we need to check on Camden." She whispered 

Bucky pulled his phone and showed her the text between him and his mom. 

"He's fine..see. They have this doll baby." He said 

"I know. But.." she said but was cut off by a kiss. 

"Enjoy this baby. We may not get this moments as often." He whispered with a smile. 

"Okay.." she whispered 

They arrived at the resort where they were met by a boat driver who took their bags. The resort manager told him which Bungalow was theirs. Once they arrived at their bungalow the manager showed them where their boat was to get to and from the island. Also showed them the phone for the main office if they had any problems. 

Once they were alone and settling in. She was standing out on the front porch. "It's gorgeous James.." she whispered 

"It is. And perfect view of the sunset." He said as he wrapped his arms around her. 

"It's going to be the best anniversary." She said 

"Hey what if I have more tricks up my sleeve later on down the road. I can be romantic you know." He said

She laughed as she turned around. "I know you can be." She said as she put her arms around his neck. 

He wrapped his around her waist. "I love this with you Dria." He said as he rested his forehead against hers. 

"Bed?" She said 

"Mmhmm.." he said 

"Did you bring condoms?" She said 

"Yes good lord. I know you are post pregnancy by four months. Besides mom told me that a woman is most fertile the first six months after having a baby." He said as they went inside. 

The next day they enjoyed some fun in the sun as they got in the ocean. If you were to see them they acted more like newlyweds than their honeymoon. As it went into late afternoon they used their boat to go to the island. They had dinner and walked the beach before heading back. 

The resort had movie nights,couple massages and horse back riding. They went snorkeling over all they were having more fun. They had all kinds of pictures from the trip so far. But Bucky had one more trick up his sleeve for their anniversary night.