(17) Making Love

Three months later 

Winnie and Yvonne were home but still recovering. Both of them having to do physical therapy for Winnie's arm and Yvonne's leg. There was nerve damage. For the last three months Bucky has been bringing Adrianna lunch at work and stopping in the mornings for breakfast during the week. On the weekends he makes her breakfast. 

It was a Saturday before he left for golf with his dad he left her a sticky note. 

"Breakfast is in the microwave! And tonight I'm taking you out for dinner so find a dress and heels for tonight ;)." 

She woke up in his t shirt since they were more comfortable. She saw the sticky note on her phone. As she went into the kitchen she saw pink and yellow roses in a vase. 

"Oh Mrs Barnes you are awake. I answered the door and Mr Barnes said to not touch the plate in the microwave that it was your breakfast." Rosalyn said 

"Thank you Rosa." She said as she pulled the card and smelled the roses. 

"Happy Birthday beautiful! Hope you enjoy your day with the girls.-Bucky." 

She smiled as she twirled the card. "Oh Mr Barnes what are you doing?" She thought as she warmed up her food. 

Pancakes and bacon were cleared as well as her orange juice. She got ready for the day with the girls. They enjoyed their day at the spa getting massages while drinking mimosas had lunch at the Cheesecake Factory. They did some shopping before calling it day before she went home she stopped at her parents. She visited with them for an hour before she went home.

Bucky greeted her at the elevator. "Happy birthday" he whispered 

"Thank you." She said 

She went into the bedroom to get ready for their date. When she came out of the bedroom she seen him cooking. 

"I thought you said we were going out." She said 

He walked over to her and led her out on the terrace. Fairy lights and candles were all over the terrace a table set for two with candles. She smiled as she seen it all as music played on low. 

"Bucky it's beautiful.." she said 

"And you look beautiful too." He said as he handed her a glass of red wine. 

He finished making dinner and brought it out to her. They took their seats and ate dinner Bucky kept looking over at her with a smile. 

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" She said 

"Like what?" He said 

"Like you want to say something." She said 

"You look beautiful best friend.." he said 

She smiled at him. "Thank you." She said

"I like this revamped persona you have had since you got home. You shine so much brighter now like the night I saw you in that red dress the first ball. You looked gorgeous as hell that night." He said 

"Thank you.." she said 

"But you have always been beautiful to me." He said 

She looked down as a smile crept across her face. He stood up and took her by the hand as their wedding song played. They began to dance on the terrace. 

As they continued to dance to another song he lifted her chin. He leaned down and kissed her lips. She began to kiss back as she ran her hand through his hair. Tongues began to entangle as he grabbed her ass. They gently pulled away. 

"Why did you do that?" She whispered 

"Because I'm in love with you Dria. I've been in love with you since we was 15. I was just to scared to say anything. I've missed the hell out of you and Im gonna take you to bed and make love to you." He whispered 

He blew out the candles and they went inside. They began to make out and stripped clothes off each other. He laid her down and kissed her as he pushed his way into her. 

She gasped as he started to move at a slow and steady pace. Moaning and kissing was filling the air of their bedroom. 

"Oh god yes..mmm James!" She cried out. 

"Oh god do it again!" He said as he started to move faster. 

Almost on cue like he could demand her body to do what he wanted. Another orgasm washed over waves were crashing over her over and over again. He looked at her "oh god I'm gonna come..oh fuck..mmm where do you want me to come baby.." he whispered 

"Right where you are..god don't stop.." she whispered as he got faster as she tugged and pulled at his hair. He was moaning out her name like a prayer. Suddenly he was very still as he filled her with his release. 

"Oh god baby..mmm Adrianna..oh god that's how I wanted it to be. Our first time I wanted it to be like that.." he said breathless. 

"Wow.." she whispered as he rolled off of her. 

They both slowly fell into a deep slumber with her sleeping on his chest.