(12) Burned

Two months later 

Bucky was waiting at the bottom of the staircase in their penthouse. 

"I need my wife down here now. We are going to be late!" He yelled 

"Okay okay. Geez I'm coming.." she said as she came down the stairs. 

"Thank you now can we go." He said as they linked arms. 

Once they were on the elevator. "You look beautiful." He said 

"Thank you." She said in a sarcastic tone. 

They were headed to a charity ball for veterans. They arrived to the ballroom where their families seen them. 

"I love seeing that. Them linked in arms so perfect and poise." Phyllis said 

"I know. It's a beautiful sight.." Eugenie said 

They joined their family Bucky said his hellos then went to get them drinks. He rejoined them with her dirty martini and his bourbon. He scanned the room over the rim of his glass. He seen Peyton with her family of doctors. 

All night Bucky would gently kiss her cheek or head kept one arm around her waist or loosely hold her hand. Near the end of the night Savannah went to powder her nose and pee. When she walked into the women's bathroom. She heard sex noises she peaked to see Peyton and Landon. 

She carefully pulled out her phone and began to snap pictures and videos of Peyton against the wall legs wrapped around him. At one point she whispered "god you are so much better than James..oh god yes." As Landon got faster till he started busting his load. 

Savannah hid but continued to record them as Peyton said "I'm so glad I met you and your amazing dick Landon." She said as they left. 

Savannah finally peed and ran to Adrianna. "I need to talk to you and Bucky." She said 

"You can come over." She said 

"Great.." Savannah said 

When the three of them got to the penthouse. 

"I need to tell you two something but before I do. The only way you are going to believe me is if I show you." Savannah said 

She pressed play on the video. "Oh my god.." Adrianna whispered 

"I'm sorry guys.." Savannah said 

Adrianna texted Landon that it was over Bucky on the other hand called Peyton to ask her about. 

"Look I'm sorry..it's just I know we had an agreement that it was okay. But he is cute and I like him..." she said 

"He's my rival P..we are officially done." He said and hung up. 

"We all tried to tell B." Savannah said as she found him outside. 

"Yeah.." he said as he walked away. 

He changed out of his tux and headed to a local bar. Where he met a model named Francesca and went home with her and they had sex all night and all weekend. That same model came by the office just a week later for Adrianna's interior design company. When Bucky seen her as he was coming out of his office she seen him as Adrianna and Natasha walked away. 

He pulled her into his office and screwed her again and they began to see each other after that day. She started to coming over to the penthouse too which didn't bother Adrianna. Adrianna had her own problems and that was Mr Prescott Landon's dad. 

He had invited her out for lunch to apologize for his son's indiscretion. Not only did he want to apologize by words. After lunch in his limo the 50 year old guy who could pass as an older Henry Cavill had his way with her as she was out of her mind high he spiked her wine while he waited for her to show up. 

Once he was done with her he dropped her off at her car and left. 

"Oh my god.." she whispered as she drove carefully home. 

Luckily Bucky wasn't home she quickly took a shower and slept off the rest of the highness. She was quiet for several days she only told Natasha and Savannah.