(8) Wedding Day

Six months later 

After six long agonizing months of them trying to get through this. It was finally wedding day on October 25th. Just seven days till they took control of the company. Adrianna wasn't happy with her sister Penelope dragging her out of bed. She had stayed at her sister's the night before since she was closer to them. 

She moaned and groaned as she was being dragged. Yvonne was in the kitchen making breakfast. 

"You should be happy baby. It's your wedding day!" Yvonne said 

Adrianna took the coffee cup her sister gave her. "We are going to have so much fun today. We are going to the spa hair and nail salon." Penelope said 

Savannah and Melody came through the door. "Aunt Vonnie enough for me?" Savannah said 

"Of course. Maybe now that you are here she will be in a better mood." Yvonne said as her sister Jensen and daughter Shelby came in. 

Savannah sat beside Adrianna. "You okay?" She whispered 

"Not really.." she whispered 

Their friends finally arrived with their mothers as well as Phyllis Eugenie and Winnie. Also included was Bucky's sisters Becca and Braelynn. Meanwhile while Penelope's apartment was being filled with all the women of the family. 

Bucky was waking up at the boys place to Peyton sucking him off. He looked down as he lifted the blanket. "What are you doing?" He whispered as she rolled her tongue. 

He started to fill her mouth once she was done. "You have to go you weren't suppose to spend the night." He whispered 

"I know I'm sorry. But you are leaving me for two weeks." She whispered as she kissed him. 

"I know. But we are going to be fine..I love you but you have to go." He whispered as he got up to shower. 

By the time he got done in the shower Peyton was gone. He joined his brothers Beau and Elliot at the golf course with his dad,Deacon the two grand fathers. Adrianna's brother Prescott and the uncles. 

Around 5 PM everyone was gathered at the plaza hotel. The girls in one room and the boys in another. Adrianna was still in her crabby mood this wasn't going the way she wanted it.

"Leave us.." Yvonne said

Winnie took the other girls into the room they were using for hair and make up.

"What is your problem?" Yvonne said as she tied her dress. 

"I don't have a problem." Adrianna said 

"Adrianna Taylor..you have been in pissy mood all day. Huffing and puffing..rolling your eyes. Now it is your wedding day and the family has spent more money on your wedding the penthouse and a lavish honeymoon. Now start acting like you fucking appreciate it and get rid of the attitude." Yvonne said as she stood in front of her daughter. 

"Mom I didn't ask for this. We wanted to elope we didn't want a big fancy wedding but nobody asked us did they?" She said as she walked away. 

Down the hall Bucky was alone in the bathroom. He was trying to do his bow tie but his anxiety of it all was getting to him. He splashed some cold water on his neck and face as James came in. 

"Son you are fine" James said as he did his bow tie. 

It was finally time for the ceremony to start. She had Natasha as her maid of honor Steve was the best man. Bucky did his best at being excited to see her coming down the aisle with her dad. Luckily for them they were atleast able to have a say in one thing. Keeping the traditional vows was a must for them. 

When it was finally time for the wedding kiss. Bucky gently kissed her lips like he said he would and it was over. In the reception hall everything was lavish with pearls flowers and more candles.  Adrianna asked Natasha to help find them a song for their first dance cause she couldn't find one. 

The song that started to play for them was "Love Me Anyway." By Pink and Chris Stapleton. As they were dancing. 

"According to your dad you have been in a mood." He whispered 

"I hate this.." she whispered

"Dria you and I both know this means nothing it's a business marriage." He whispered 

"Yeah.." she whispered as they continued to dance. 

They faked smiled their way through all the pictures and tried to have a good time at their reception. When the night was over they went home and slept in their bedrooms for a few hours before getting on their flight.