(11) Playing With Fire

Two months later 

"Well someone is doing the walk of shame.." Peyton said as Adrianna walked through the elevator. 

"Fuck off Peyton." She said

Bucky closed his eyes as he had his back to her. "And I swear if the next words out of your mouth James is be nice then you can fuck off too." She said as she went upstairs. 

"I can't handle this shit anymore Dria. She is apart of my life too.." he said as she slammed her bedroom door. 

Later that afternoon after Peyton left. Bucky found her in the second living room on her laptop checking emails. 

"This morning.." he said 

"James don't. It's bad enough she comes by the office and she's here all the time when she isn't at work. I don't like her I never have..she was mean to me before I finally stood up for myself. And yet that's who you love..the girl who was nothing but a bully to me. But wait I forgot you don't care about me either." She said as she got up and walked out. 

"What the hell is that suppose to mean?" He said 

"Just leave me alone. I have to call Natasha.." she said as she went into her room and slammed the door in his face. 

Three days later Bucky had Peyton over again for a movie night. They were in the living room as she came down the stairs just as the elevator dinged. 

"Hey Landon.." she said as she greeted with her real smile and kissed him. 

Bucky seen him and felt his blood boil. "Adrianna can I talk to you for a second. She'll be just a second Landon Prescott." He said as he pulled her all the way out on the terrace. 

"Have you lost your god damn mind? That is Landon Prescott as in his dad is the CEO of Prescott Inc! Our business rival and you are going on a date with him." Bucky said 

"So..he was your business rival not mine. And by the way that's who I went out with the other night and spent the night with." She said 

"Where in the hell did you meet him?" He said 

"Oh we had a one night stand at the Charity ball last month but we kinda like each other so we started to see each other more." She said 

"You are playing with fire darlin and you are going to get us both burned in the process." He said as she walked away. 

"Oh I see you have meet James' whore. You kids have fun." She said as she came into the room to see Landon and Peyton talking. 

That night Bucky was awoken by Adrianna's loud sex noises from upstairs. The penthouse went quiet again after twenty minutes and he was able to return to sleep. The next morning she walked Landon to the door where they shared a steamy kiss and said their goodbyes. 

Bucky watched the whole thing then went to eat his breakfast outside.