Strong

You know when life gets you down, no matter what, at some point, you'll have to get back up. I used to tell myself once you hit bottom, it's hard to get up, but if you look up long enough, you'll get up without trying because there is nowhere else to go. And life isn't worth living without hard times because once you have something good, you'll only want better. After all, humans are greedy, which isn't going to change.

When Reena left, I decided to get up and couldn't be mopy all the time. Besides, I learned something important in my past life. It doesn't fucking matter what everyone else thinks as long as you know that it's your own choice, then I don't give a damn. I chose this path, so I might as well walk it. So no more dresses. In my past life and this life as well, as a tomboy, not a princess, I don't need a prince to save me; I have two hands and feet that work just fine. And honestly, these dresses are so uncomfortable too. Come on; I have memories from the twenty-first century. So I may be in the Victorian-style era, but I'll decide what I'm going to do.

Oh, I'm still engaged to that idiot.

"Out you go."

I found Delilah. She's a maid that always wants to sell the fabric from my old dresses. She also makes clothes for the orphans.

"Delilah, can you help me?"

"Oh, my miss, may I ask what you're doing?"

While she is still helping me hold all my dresses.

"Giving you all of my old dresses, you can do with them as you please."

"Umm."

"And I'm not taking a no for an answer."

"Yes miss"