Snow

It's now winter. It's surprising how quickly time flies; honestly, not that long ago, corsets were painful. Honestly, they used terrible materials. Though last year they discovered latex, they decided to use that in the corset, so it's now less wood and wires, so that's nice. So that you know, that is the only light of my day. My grades dropped from second place to 3rd, so now I'm pretending to be peaceful. Fuck you, reality. Go fuck yourself. I'm too tired. The prince has become a better person, and I almost see him as a friend, but that's it. I don't have any love interest in him mainly because he is not my type.

I prefer the quietly intense and kind type. Not loud, obnoxious, and boastful.

*Sigh*

"Can someone kill me? Maybe I'll wind up in a better situation than this"

"If you die, will you truly be happy?"

"Yeah, possibly... Wait... Who?"

Shooting myself up, you can say I was in shock and wound up falling. Who the hell is in my room?

"Whoa, careful, it's just me."

Oh, it's the prince.

"Seriously, can you please eliminate your nasty habit of not knocking?"

"Why should I who wouldn't be happy to see me out of nowhere."

"Me and everyone else."

"I don't know why, but that feels like an insult."

"It is."

"Common is how you treat your future husband."

"Don't count if I don't plan on marrying you."

"Still brash as ever common, you love me to admit it. That's why you let your grades drop."

"Can you become trash so I can have you thrown out already?"

Seriously he needs to stop. He is so annoying. The only thing that I am glad he has done is to reduce the families that gave me burns into rubble by revealing the facts about their families, like gambling on their land (gambling with one's property or their people's lives is illegal.) The use and selling of drugs that are banned on this continent. And human trafficking, which is also unlawful, caused them to fall to ruin. Honestly, I should owe the prince a debt of gratitude.

"That's mean."

"What? You want me to be nice?"

"No, I think you being nice would be creepy."

"In not that mean."

"Yeah, you are."

"Last year, you got pissed off at a squirrel that threw your shoe at it, and your shoe wound up stuck in the tree."

"..."

"..."

"Please forget about that."

"Nope"

"Okay, you wanna play dirty."

"There is no use playing dirty if you're already in the dirt."

"Okay, how about what happened two years ago."

"Oh? What happened?"

"You cussed at a teacher and wound up getting extra assignments, so you decided to write; I won't be a child all over the whiteboard and get assigned three more work assignments."

"..."

"..."

Did that happen? Oh... Wait. It did, damn.

"Okay, you got me on that one."

"Haha, triumph."

Okay, now he is obnoxious. Please leave already.

"Why are you here?"

"Oh yeah, here you go."

Oh, paper, I have a terrible feeling about you. Can I burn it? I'm in a bad mood.

[Dear Miss Victoria Rose

I, at this moment, announce the royal family's union with the rose family. With this union, I request you to come to the royal palace. To host an engagement party for you and my son.]

Yep, now I know why I wanted to burn it.