Etiquette

(One two three one two three) [Repeat]

Trying to waltz at four in actual heels is painful because I've been at this for 5 hours.

*Slap*

(I said look up. How many times do I say do not look at your feet.)

The bitch who hit my arm is Alora Dela. She is a professional dance and etiquette teacher. After surpassing the expectations of my previous etiquette teacher, my parents decided that a low-end etiquette teacher was not enough. So you know, my older brother Jasper finally overcame his petty jealousy. Anyway, my new teacher is like a demon from hell.

*Bang*

(I already told you to step with your right, not your left)

Yep, a demon from hell. Before I could get up, my baby sister crawled into the room. Her curly blond hair made her look like a little angel in pink. Before I could even think about it, she crawled to me so quickly that she looked like a demon from hell, almost making me scream.

(Dister)

Holding up her arms, she made motions to say pick me up. She is already a few months older than one, and she already knows how to pull heartstrings. She is so precious, so let's ignore the fact she can move quickly to the point she is terrifying.

(No, you don't want young lady, you need to finish your lessons)

Before she even finished her sentence, I grabbed Reena and ran like the devil was at my tail. No more practices. I don't care if I am in heels; I shall play with my adorable baby sister.