School

Well, I wasn't forced to become engaged to the prince. Although my father and I made a deal, if I pass all of my classes in the top 2, then I will be allowed to marry whoever I want in the future. I took that offer as soon as it was mentioned.

Although, because of that deal, if my grades go under those top two, I will immediately be engaged to the prince no matter if I get my steps back to the top. I want to marry someone I love so that I will do my best. Although knowing how hard I had to work in my past life, I'm going to have to work even more challenging.

(Oh my god, she looks so pretty, but why does she dress so dull)

(Yeah, even I add something to the uniform)

(What's so pretty about her? She honestly looks so ugly that you could find her looks everywhere)

I'm now in school, and there are already kids trying to belittle me. And I know they are talking about me because I'm the only one who wore the uniform without decorating it. And yes, school started for me not that long ago. At least for school, there is a rule that doesn't permit students to wear a corset until they become 15. So Freedom fuck yeah, no corset, I can breathe. God, I am breaking the fourth wall a lot.

I should describe what I look like. Well, My hair is light brown with a slight curliness coming down to my waist. My eyes are pale blue with a hint of purple. I am about 4'1" when I am in heels. Right now, I am wearing a Victorian-style dress that could pass as a uniform. But in this outfit, I look fucking pale. As of right now, I am 6 years old.

Also, my Brother Elliot is here with me. He looks charming wearing his sailor suit, and he is surprisingly taller than the average five years. Hee is now 5'1", so he will be a giant when we are older.

Elliot shares the same features as me, just more blond than brown hair, and his hair is actually to his shoulders; he keeps all of his hair tied at the back of his head.

(The person beside her is so handsome I want to be next to him too.)

Now I feel creeped out and want to laugh simultaneously because the other girls are crushing on my brother. He will be a lady killer because he can't read people. I wish those girls good luck.