back at it

(Sis common want up)

(Vic Vic common, we are going to be late)

(Five more minutes)

(That's what you said last time)

With a quick pull of all of my blankets, we're pulled off of me.

(No)

Okay, now I'm awake. Let me go back to sleep.

(Sis, come on, get up. We have to get ready for the opening ceremony.)

(Hmmm, no, thank you.)

Today is my second year of school because of my exemplary grades and the fact that I pass all of my classes with above-average scores. I wound up taking a few tests to find the degree best suited for me, so I am now in the same category as the prince. Lucky me. Have a taste of my sarcasm.

*Meow*

(Hi, toothless, I will get your food ready in a bit.)
I get it. I'm judgemental, but when the prince saw toothless sleeping on my lap, he called it a filthy beast that should be killed. So obviously, I was upset.

It took me two weeks after finding them toothless to convince my parents to keep him, but after a while, they gave up. So I have a cat. I'm glad I could punch something out of excitement, but due to the fact I have to be like a lady, I cannot. Why couldn't I have been born to a well-off commoner household?

Getting dressed into the school uniform, i walked out to our carriage, although because of my knowledge from my past life, there has been a change in trends and shoes. And so i have a business at the age of 7. Yay. No, indeed, it takes up just as much time for me as studying, so I doubt I get lower than the top 2.

(Hey, look, isn't  that the prince he grew so tall)
(Yeah, he did. Now it hurts looking at his face because when i am too close to him, i have to tilt my head back.)
(It can't be that bad. At least you are not as short as Victoria.)
(She is so lucky to have skipped grades.)
(I heard her family paid off the school to fulfill her desire to be closer to our prince.)
(Yeah, she even seduces the teachers with her body to get a passing grade.)