Obsession

"Hey, isn't that girl who turned down the king to become a crown princess? "

"Yeah, that's her. Oh, I also heard something else."

"She begged to marry the prince because she fell in love with him."

"So disgusting."

...

They do know that I can hear them. Okay, you know what stupid people do stupid things.

"Seriously, she needs to learn her place."

"I feel sorry for Mary."

" I know she is such a perfect fit for the prince, but that bitch keeps getting in the way. "

"Yeah, she always seems to ruin things for Mary even though she works so hard to be with Prince William."

Okay, now I feel targeted for the wrong reason. The only reason why it seems like I'm out to get here is that she won't leave me alone. She corners me and claims that I follow the prince, then claims I cornered her because she was getting close to the prince. Yeah, a condescending shit.

(Internally screams)

"Fuck, Shit, dammit."

"Miss, will you please stop cussing."

"..."

"..."

"Please don't talk about this."

I think I am going to scream, pass out, or just... Wait, passing out sounds good. I'll go home, fall asleep, and never wake up. That works. Hahahahahaha I have issues. I think I've reached the impedimy... I don't believe that isn't the right word. The peak? Climax? No, the finale sounds like I've had sex. Okay, fine, no particular perfect word that means something else. Fine, I am at my limit.

...

When did I get on my bed? Now let's lay here and contemplate my life decisions and imagine murdering everyone in horrific ways.