Toothless

I know if you approach a kitten or an adult cat with rushed movements, they will run. So I hope I don't scare the kitty off.

(Meow)

Awe, so cute they say back cats are unlucky, but honestly, black cats are all precious, especially when I think of the movie series how to train your dragon. Like how can one not see toothless in any black cat after that?

(It's too cute)

Slowly with caution, the black cat finally rubbed itself on my skirt. Oh my God, I can die happy now. Wait, I already died once. I think I'll live satisfied now.

(Sense, you remind me of a character I used to love a long time ago. I'll call you toothless)

Seeming to enjoy the name, the kitten purred while I scratched its chin. FYI it turns out that this kitten is a boy, so I am not calling a female cat by a male character's name. Picking up the kitten, others seemed to have noticed me and were giving me a look like I did something shameful.

Well, fuck you, you pieces of shit. This is a beautiful kitten, and I dare say I'd tear my dress to smithereens to help this poor kitty. Carrying the kitten, I sat down with my tea, study book, and a few sandwiches. I also gave some of my food to the kitten while reading.

Without even realizing it, I had fallen asleep leaning against the tree with the kitten on my lap, purring while it slept.