Kitty

It is tea time, so right now, I am sitting under a tree. I ran into the prince, and he tried to talk to me, but I wasn't going to listen to him, so I walked away. I won't respect someone who shows disrespect the first time we meet. You can try to make me see you differently over time, but first impressions matter. Also, it turns out that in two years, he will be going to the head building for nobles. It's kind of like going to high school.

(Hey sis, there you are)

Looking up from my textbook, I smiled.

(What is it?)

(I'm sorry, but can I use you to keep girls away from me? Honestly, the only time they don't follow me is when you are there.)

(What?)

So he wants to use me as a human shield? Not happening.

(Brother, how will you grow up if you keep using me so that you don't have to?)

Pausing, he looked confused.

(You need to learn how to handle people without me)

(Common Vic, I hardly ever ask for your help)

(Yeah, for a good reason)

(What reason would that be)

(Every time I help you, I always wind up with a bruise)

(Oh yeah, sorry)

(Sorry?)

Take a deep breath and calm down.

( The last time I helped you, I had to climb up a tree and grab the sword you threw, and then you didn't listen to me, completely forgot I was there, and I had to wait for people to notice I Was gone.)

Cringing, Elliot looked down.

(A time before that, I did you a favor. You wound up messing around and hit me on the head with a cup.)

He looked away a little and started to whistle.

(One time, I helped you do your homework, but when I helped you do it, you told me to make you do it no matter what, and you freaked out because you forgot and threw your training equipment at me I was lucky you only tore my dress.)

He bowed down and started to have teary eyes. How the hell is he, my twin?

(I'm sorry, I see what you are saying)

Seeing him walk away, I started to get a migraine.

(Meow)

Cat awe, I want to play with it. Where is it? I looked left. I looked right then finally, in the bushes; I saw a tiny kitten. It's so cute.