kind

Okay, *mentally gags* Why would I seduce my teachers? Also, what person in their right mind at the age of 30 be tempted by me, a seven-year-old? I haven't even developed any assets, and I am short as shit. Also, if I could attract a teacher, that person would be a pedophile. That's gross, so gross. I want to barf at that thought. To all the pedophiles in the world, I feel disgusted. If it came down to skipping multiple grades by paying off the school, I would if I could, sweet pea, but sadly, I'm not that stupid to go through with it.

(Why do you say things that you know aren't true)

(Huh? Who the hell are you?)

(Who needs to know?)

(I do because you practically called me a liar!)

(Was I wrong? I don't see you showing any proof to back up what you said, whether it is a lie or the truth.)

Watching, I tried to butt in before she could do anything. You know the classic bitch slap. But just as she was about to swing, he grabbed her wrist.

(Let go of me.)

(Why should I release someone who tried to hurt me?)

Trying to release his grip, she pulled just enough that when he let go of her wrist, she fell on her ass.

(ouch)

Turning around, I was a little closer to him than I thought because, with a quick twist of his feet and a few steps, he almost walked into me. Not saying my head is just under his shoulder blade. So I guess if it weren't for the fact that we both moved out of each other's ways, we would have had a collision course.