Dress

Can someone explain who thought this was a good idea? Because that was the best idea ever. My brother Elliot was standing before me wearing one of my dresses to make me feel better because I was sick, but God, it was perfect. Honestly, I find it so funny I can't help but laugh. Honestly, can you imagine your make sibling wearing a dress? It's great. I've never seen anything so perfect. Honestly, when he first came into my room, it took a while for my eyes to adjust, but as soon as I saw him in that dress, I laughed so hard I started to cough to the point I almost choked.

(Quite laughing, Big brother Carter forced me to.)

(So? It was a great idea, and apparently, she agrees)

(Broder Elliot looks cute.)

(Reena?!)

(Umm, when did she get here?)

(Sense beginning)

(So you saw all of that?)

(Yep)

(Now I'll never be seen as the cool brother)

(No, you are just an awesome brother)

In the middle of our conversation, my parents came into the room. Okay, I think having six people in my bedroom is a little overwhelming.

(Kids, get out of your sister's bedroom. She is sick.)

(But mom, we were trying to cheer her up so that she feels a little better.)

(Elliot doesn't make excuses and leaves your sister alone.)

I think when she said that she just noticed him in a dress. She covered her mouth politely to prevent herself from laughing. My dad, on the other hand, laughed a little bit out loud. Then, without saying a word, he grabbed Elliot's shoulder. Without even trying, they walked Elliot out of the room. Everyone else is forced out of the room by a few maids and a butler.