No

I'm sorry, what just happened? I feel like someone randomly threw a brick at me and asked me if I was alright. Oh God, my father looks so pleased. I'm not going to marry a spoiled brat in the future; I don't want to. Please let me have an of marriages for love, not something for prosperity. Don't sell your daughter.

(Your highness, thank you for your offer. We shall continue this discussion at a later date)

Yay, I'm off the hook for now, but I feel like a fish that will get caught in a net soon.

(Hey sis, what does it mean for you to be the fiance of the prince)

Oh, I forgot Elliot doesn't like studying, so he skips lessons. Let's chew him out to calm my nerves a little.

(Well, I believe you would know that, but apparently, you've been skipping lessons again. Your knowledge is less than your peers. So please don't skip your classes. Or do you want me to drag you back to your tutor personally?)

Turning white as a sheet, Elliot bowed his head.

(I'm sorry, please don't drag me back to my lessons)

Okay, I may be smaller than Elliot by a foot and look tiny, but one time, he decided to be rude and almost hurt me and Reena. I was not happy. So I kicked his ass and dragged him home, forcing him to tell our parents what happened.

He was then punished, and I was given responsibility for his actions. I forced him to kneel on board for three hours while keeping his hands held up and started to do quizzes, and every time he got the answer wrong, he would be there for 5 minutes longer. If he answered correctly, he got to choose to either keep his hands in the air and get to sit on his ass for 10 minutes or get to put his hands down for the same amount of time. His last option was to take 10 minutes off the time he had to be in that position.

He learned his lesson, and just so you know, he only started with an hour. So I'm not that cruel, but now he doesn't do something so reckless.

(Sweetie)

(Yes, father?)

(I'd like to discuss this matter with you in private when this is all over, okay?)

Fuck, so not only do I have to keep standing here, I'm not allowed to escape what I feel will be a punishment.

(Thank you for coming to our celebration)

(Oh my, I wouldn't miss it for the world)

Feeling glares, I had to stand there without complaints. It also sucks in the commotion my brother snuck out at some point, so I'm the only one greeting people with my father. My mother is in the women's group, talking with her friends.

This is hell.