Chapter 3: Bo-Bomb Battlefield

You screamed as you landed right onto the ground.

You: Ow....

You looked up to see a couple of pink Bo-Bombs looking at you.

One of them waved at you as if to say 'Hi'.

You: Where am I?

You looked around and saw that you were in Bo-Bomb Battlefield and saw a cannon filled with water balloons being fired where the enemy is. You saw rubbed your eyes when you saw it and held in a chuckle.

The pink Bo-Bomb glared at you.

Pink Bo-Bomb #1: Oi! What's so funny?!

You: Sorry, just not used to seeing you guys.

Pink Bo-Bomb #2: Can you help us? Queen Bo-Bomb took over our home and plans to subjugate the rest of this world.

You: Did you say Queen?

They nod.

You: By any chance, does she brag about....?

Pink Bo-Bomb #3: Her tits, yeah.

You facepalmed at this.

You: And here I thought bragging about a mustache is bad enough. And what do you guys want?

Pink Bo-Bomb #1: Our home. Get the queen out of here! We want our freedom.

You looked at the mountain and nodded.

You: All right.

You started running there.

Pink Bo-Bomb #2: Are we gonna tell him that the water balloons can kill him?

Pink Bo-Bomb #3: Nah.

You: *Grumbles* Little bastards, tryin' to kill me.

You saw the water balloons heading towards you as you ran and heard an explosion coming from it.

You: I. Hate. Those. Guys!

You soon reached the mountain, at least near the top and panted heavily as you had to run from Goombas, Chain Chomps, enemy Bo-Bombs and giant metal balls.

You: Im.... never doing that.... again.

You got up the top of the mountain and saw the  busty Queen herself.

You were drooling a bit as she let out a yelp and summoned her guards

You raised one hand and slapped yourself in the face.

You: Much hotter than the male counterpart.

She had a massive blush on her face and hid herself from your line of sight. She then cleared her throat before looking at you.

Queen Bo-Bomb: I am Queen Bo-Bomb. Ruler of this world. King Bowser and his sister gave this Power Star. I even locked up the small titted Maria as mine are much bigger.

You facepalmed again.

You: WHAT IS IT WITH THIS BO-BOMB HAVING BETTER BREASTS?!?!?! Seriously, what does that have to do with ruling this world?!

She glared at you and crossed her arms under her big bust, making them seem bigger.

You: You know what, I'm kicking you out of this mountain.

Queen Bo-Bomb: I'd like to see you try. Guards!

The Bo-Bombs charged at you as you already knew her weakness. You dodged them from trying to explode on you as you snuck behind the Queen and picked her up.

You grunted and looked at the Bo-Bombs.

You: End this battle or she falls off the mountain!

She looked at you yelled at you to put her down. They stopped.

You: Good.

You then did one thing that caught them all off guard. You threw her not just off the mountain, but also from the world as well. She screamed with anime tears in her eyes.

You: AND STAY THE FUCK OUT!!!!

Queen Bo-Bomb: My tits and I will be back!!!!

You sighed and looked at your hand to see the Power Star.

You: Oh, look at that.

The Bo-bomb's ran away as you walked back to the Pink Bo-Bomb's

You: Done.

Pink Bo-Bomb #2: Thanks!

You: Now how do I-

A bright took over you as you taken back outside of the painting and looked at it.

You: At least that's done.

http://m.quickmeme.com/Scumbag-King-Bomb-omb

See ya'll next time!

Also, quick question. Do you want Queen Bo-Bomb in the Harem or no?