Chapter 4: Whomp's Fortress

You started going down the mountain as you noticed there were few Bo-Bombs. They still posed as a threat but you merely avoided them.

You quickly ran over to where the Pink Bo-Bombs are and instead saw a giant Koopa Troopa.

You: Who are you?

Koopa Troopa: I am Koopa the Quick! I'm actually waiting for Maria to come by. If you see her, can you let her know that I'm waiting for her?

You: Uh....sure?

You walked over to the Pink Bo-Bombs, who thanked you for stopping the Queen and in return, gave you access to the cannon.

You: You guys sure that you'll be fine around here?

Pink Bo-Bomb: Yep. We'll let you know if she comes back.

You nod and was suddenly transported out of the world and back into the main room of the castle.

Pink Bo-Bomb: Should we have told him that the Queen won't come back for us but for him?

It asked it's fellow Bo-Bomb.

Pink Bo-Bomb: Eh, he'll figure it out.

-With you-

You noticed a door was glowing softly and you walked over to it.

The star in your pocket began to glow and you showed it to the door, seeing it open by itself.

You: Weird.

You walked inside the room to see another painting.

You poked the picture and it wobbled a bit before feeling it pulling you in

You: Not again!

You screamed as you into the painting and into the world.

This time, you landed on your feet and looked up at the tower.

You: There isn't any problems here but I guess I should check it out.

You ran around, looking for anything out of the ordinary, aside from the Goombas and Piranha Plants.

Eventually, you reached the main tower and saw a huge Whomp staring down at you.

Whomp King: It makes me so mad!

You: And that is?

Whomp King: We build your houses, your castles, we pave your roads, and still you walk all over us. Do you ever say thank you? No!

You raised your finger to say something but he didn't let you.

Whomp King: Well, you're not going to wipe your feet on me. I think I'll crush you just for fun! Do you have a problem with that?

You: Yeah, I'm not from here.

The Whomp King looked puzzled for a moment.

Whomp King: Uh.... who are you?

You: (Y/N) (L/N). Anyway, I got sucked into the world and I was hoping you have a Power Star or a way out of here.

Whomp King: Why do you want my Power Star?

You: To free Maria and her friends.

You couldn't tell if he was angry or something but you could feel the vibrations coming from the ground as he growled.

You: Struck a nerve....

You moved right as a pillar came down beside you.

Whomp King: King Koopa gave this Power Star and I don't plan on handing it over anytime soon.

You: Um...what?

Another pillar came down on you and you quickly moved out of the way.

Whomp: I will end your life!

You: I don't think so, Whomp.

He jumped into the air and got ready to bodyslam you to the ground. You moved out of the way in time. The ground shook and you saw a big bandage shaped X covering his back. You got on his back as you heard him shout.

Whomp: Get off of my back!

You: Hand me the Power Star and I won't punch the wound!

You started to rip off the bandage as he tells you to stop. You felt him get up and you were suddenly flung off of him.

You landed on the ground as you groaned in pain as the Whomp King stared down at you.

Whomp King: You will never have the Power Star!

You got up slowly and moved and out of the way as the Whomp King body slammed himself to the ground.

You: Yes, you will.

You jumped onto his back.

You: God, I hope I this works if a Smash tournament exists.... FALCON PUNCH!!!!!

Your fist burst into flames as you punched the Whomp Kong's wound to the point that you literally tore him apart, essentially killing him.

You: Oops.....

A Power Star appeared before you and you grabbed it.

You: Not sure if I feel guilty for killing a victim....