Chapter 10: Queen Bo-Bomb's Submission (🍋🍋🍋)

Warning:
The following chapter will contain sexual content. Another warning will appear for you to skip, otherwise enjoy the chapter!

You jumped out of the painting with the key in your hand as you ran over to the rooms.

You walked over to Maria's door and slid the key inside the hole. You opened it and was immediately tackled by a blur.

???: Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You grunted and fell to the ground as you felt Maria hugging you tightly, to the point that you can actually feel the size of her breasts. You tried to not to get a hard on from it as she got off of you with a smile.

You: Ow....

Maria: Oops! Sorry about that.

She helps you up as you dusted yourself.

Maria: Name's Maria Maria, of the Maria Sisters!

She did her pose, which was similar to the male counterpart in your reality,

Maria: What's your name?

You: My name is (Y/N) (L/N). I'm actually not from here.

Maria: You don't look like you're from New York, that's for sure, judging by your accent. You don't even look like a denizen of the Mushroom Kingdom.

You: Wait a minute, there are more humans in this kingdoms?

Maria: Not that I know of, except Yoshi.

You raised a finger and she quickly explained.

Maria: Yoshi's can turn into a human as well but only when they reach adulthood and the gender depends on who they want as their mate.

You: I still have more questions than answers.

Maria: You'll get them all along the way. Now, where's Bowser and Bowsette? I need to teach these two a lesson.

She cracked her knuckles, ready for a fight.

You: Well...I've actually been getting Power Stars in order to get you four out before heading to them. Also, did you say Bowsette?

She nods.

You: *mutters* To think that a meme would actually be real.

She looked at you confused before you told her that it was nothing and you both were walking back to the main hall.

Toad #1: MARIA'S BACK!!!!

The Toad's were screeching happily as you quickly covered your ears as Maria did the same.

Maria: I FORGOT HOW LOUD THESE GUYS ARE!!!

You: NO SHIT!!! ANY CHANCE YOU WANT TO HELP ME WITH GETTING MORE STARS!!!

She nods and grabs your hand, taking you back to Bo-Bomb Battlefield. You both land on the field with Maria on top of you.

You: Okay, we really need to stop meeting like this.

You smirk a bit before she giggled and got off of you.

Maria: Come on. I need to get some revenge on Queen Giant Tits.

You: Queen Bo-Bomb? I already took her down.

Maria: She's probably got another Power Star. Besides, they always come back for round 2.

She began running towards the mountain and you got up.

???: Hey!!!

You looked over to see a giant Koopa running towards you.