Chapter 2: Super (Y/N) 64

Before I continue, Bowsette will be in the Harem since I know there are some of you out there who'd want her. She's going to be introduced as Bowser's sister.

Also, whether or not I include the famous or infamous for some "so long, gay Bowser" is completely up to me.

Let's continue with the story.

-In front of Peach's castle-

Three pipes began to rise from the ground. With it, three women jumped out from there.

One that was dressed up in red and blue overalls with a red hat that had the capital M on it, is the leader of the four. Her name is Maria. Beside her is her sister, Luiga. She wore green and dark blue overalls. Her green hat has the capital L on it. The third one was in purple and black overalls. Her name is Willa. And finally, the fourth one in yellow and purple overalls is Waria.

The four of them got an invitation to have cake inside Princess Peach's castle. What they didn't know is that Bowser is waiting for them.

-Three hours later-

Another pipe rose from the ground, at a thirty degree angle and it fired you out of it. You screamed as you landed on the grass.

You: Ow....

You looked up to see a big castle. Rather it wasn't just a big castle.

You: This is Princess Peach's castle.

You quickly looked around to see how empty the kingdom is.

You: Where is everyone?

There weren't any Toads at all.

You: Has Bowser been through here again?

You walked over to the castle doors and opened it. Once inside, you heard Bowser and another voice, particularly a female voice.

You: Uh....hi?

You couldn't see them but can hear them.

Bowser/???: No one's here. So get out!

You: Really? I can hear you!

No response came back as you sighed and walked around the main floor of the castle, seeing Toads cowering in fear. You approached them and told them it will be all right.

Toad #1: THANK YOU!!!

You clinched at their sound.

You: Holy shit, they're louder in real life.

Toad #2: THERE'S ONE DOOR THAT HASN'T BEEN SEALED BY BOWSER!!!

They point to a door that has a star on it. There wasn't any numbers on it and you knew where it went.

You: Thanks.

Toad #1: YOU'RE WELCOME!!!

You shook your head as you entered the door. Inside was an empty room, except for a large painting of bob-bomb's marching.

You walked over to the painting and touched it. The picture moved it before sucking you in as you yelled, entering Bob-bomb Battlefield.