Chapter 8: Getting Power Stars

You got out of the painting and surprisingly enough, you weren't cold from the world.

You: Wow! Now I know why they almost never get sick!

You walked out of the room and opened the door on the second set of stairs to see an empty room but with four doors, each one representing the Sisters. You walked over to each one and can hear a muffled sound coming from each door.

You: Don't worry, I'll get you all out. Eventually...

You then ran over to one of glass mosaics of Princess Peach and touched it, feeling wobble a bit.

You: I guess the Secret Slide is still here.

You jumped into the mosaic and entered the secret room. You grinned as you saw the slide and went down on it in order to get the star. Hell, you even did the 100 coin challenge for the slide as well.

-Timeskip: Yoshi sleeping on top of the castle-

After getting at least 8 stars, as it was mostly the 100 coin challenge for the beginning worlds, the red coin challenge and if there were, the silver star challenge and a few others that didn't require the other plumbers for the moment.

You decided to check how many stars you got:

Total star count: 4 (Bo-bomb Battlefield; 4 (Whomp's Fortress); 6 (Jolly Roger Bay); 7 (Cool, Cool Mountain). 3 (Secret Rooms)

You: Wow, more than enough.

You looked at the door with the number eight and unlocked it. Inside was a picture of Maria.

You: Did not expect a female plumber but it's a welcome change.

You jumped into the painting, ready to free Maria.