Chapter 9: King Goomboss

If one would describe what the world of the Goombas would be like, here's your reaction.

You: THIS PLACE SMELLS LIKE SHIT!!!!!

You covered your nose as you nearly threw up from the noxious gas surrounding the area. The Goombas don't seem to mind, considering the fact that they don't have a nose.

You slid down the tree trunk and looked around the place to get some extra stars before saving Maria.

You began to grab the red coins and do the 100 coin challenge, while avoiding the Goombas and Piranha Plants.

You got a few bite marks from the Piranha Plants before you kicked them in the face and you would either kick, punch or even use a Goomba as a bowling ball and jump on them in order to get the coins.

After completing the easier stars, you soon reach a giant pipe at the end of the area. You jumped into it and landed on top of a hollow tree, revealing the ruler of the Goombas, King Goomboss.

 You jumped into it and landed on top of a hollow tree, revealing the ruler of the Goombas, King Goomboss

Goomboss: I was aware of your arrival, plumber.

You: Plumber?

His eyes looked at your outfit and you looked as well.

You: *mutters* Right.

Goomboss: You will not free Maria that easily! I'll crush with my feet!

You would have a quip but decided to screw and run away from him as you ran around the tree.

Goomboss: Come here, you little squirt!

You: NO!!

Goomboss: I got cookies!!!

You: You can't even bake! You don't have hands!

Goomboss kept chasing you until he stopped and you bumped into his ass. He stumbled a bit and slowly turned as he turned red.

Goomboss: HOW DARE YOU TOUCH MY ROYAL ASS!!! NOW YOU MUST DIE!!!

You: Momma....

You backed away as he summoned Goomboss to protect his behind. You ran the other way as he and the Goombas chased you.

You were panting heavily and you quickly kicked a Goomba, having it land straight towards Goomboss' back and he stumbled again. You quickly grabbed the rest of the Goombas and started chucking them at the king's face. He started to stumbled backwards as he called his children traitors to the crown. He soon tripped and fell into the poisonous gas.

Goomboss: I WILL HAVE MY-

He exploded into a bunch of Goombas when he inhaled too much of the gas and a key landed onto your hand as it had Maria's symbol on it.

You: I'M NUMBER ONE!!!

You did a pose and saw nobody around.

You: Always wanted to do that.

You left the world with the key.