Chapter 11: Bowser & Bowsette

Maria: Having fun~?

You immediately stiffened as Maria was behind with a sly smirk on her face.

You: Holy Shit! She has a way different personality than the actual games!

You were sweating a bit before she laughs it off.

Maria: I kid you! Besides, she really needed it.

You sweat dropped and saw B.B. was essentially just tired but has a blissful smile on her face.

Maria: Come on, it's time we face Bowser and Bowsette!

You: Right.

You both were out of the painting and ran over to the locked Star Door. You and Maria held out the Power Stars to it and the door glowed brightly for a bit before sliding open.

Maria: Princess!!!

You both saw the painting of Peach's face on the other end of the room and she immediately ran inside. You chased after her.

You: Maria, wait! It's a trap!!!

Maria: Huh?

The painting suddenly changed to Bowser's face and the floor quickly opened, taking the both of you into the Dark World.

You both land on the ground, with Maria on top of you again.

You: Again. Ow....

Maria quickly got up and helped you up.

Maria: Sorry.

You: It's fine.

You both heard Bowser's and Bowsette's voice throughout the world.

Bowser/Bowsette: You'll never escape the Dark World!! Our army will stop you!!

They laughed as you both saw the layout of the area.

You: Looks more like an obstacle course than a world.

Maria: Well, let's go through this.

You gulped, seeing all of the enemies they put as you both ran through the course, dodging enemies, jumping towards platforms and avoiding falls. You made sure to grab the red coins as well as get the switch star before entering the giant pipe.

You both land on top of huge platform that was surrounded by spiked bombs. The ground shook as you both looked to see Bowser and Bowsette.

 The ground shook as you both looked to see Bowser and Bowsette

They both walked to over you and Maria

Bowser: We had a feeling you would show up, Maria!

Bowsette: Seems like you brought a friend as well. Is he a long lost brother?

She licked her lips as she looked you over.

Maria/You: She's/He's not my brother/Sister!

Bowsette smirked.

Bowsette: Looks I'll get to some have fun for once.

You gulped a bit as Maria quickly got in front of you, getting into her battle stance. Bowsette snarled at Maria and summoned a fireball from her hand.

Bowsette: We've already trapped you, plumber. What makes you think we won't do it again?

Maria: Got a feeling.

Both girls began to fight as you and Bowser merely watched the fight.

You: This happens a lot?

Bowser: More than you know.

He said as he raised his claw to slash at you. Only for you to dodge it.

You: Cheap Shot!

Bowser snarled at you and began to slash at you. You kept dodging his slashes, trying to at least get to his tail. He breathed out fire and you tried not to get your ass burned. You punched Bowser in the face, only for him to grin and grab you.

You: Uh-oh.

Bowser jumped into the air, holding you before doing a full on body slam, crushing you into the ground.

You let out a muffled scream as you felt his whole weight before he jumped off of you.

You: Ow.....

You tried to get up but Bowser tackled you and you felt the air get out of your lung.

Bowser: DIE!!!!

You looked to see he was about to throw you into the spiked bomb and barely climbed out of his hold as you jumped behind him. Bowser's eyes widened as he couldn't stop and slammed right into the bomb, causing it to explode.

The King of Koopas screamed in agony as he flew into the air and out of the world, dropping one of the master keys of the castle.  Bowsette heard what happened and scoffed.

Bowsette: We'll see each other again.

She looked at you with a wink before snapping her fingers and vanishing in flames. You panted heavily as you covered in bruises and you fell down to the ground as Maria went to check up on you.

1. Bowser: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Bowser

2. Bowsette: https://www.zerochan.net/Bowsette