Chapter 14: Booette

Moving along, Maria kept bugging what this 'Mario 64' is and you kept changing the subject to something else.

It got to the point that once you reached the final room of the house, you snapped.

You: I'LL TELL YOU WHAT IT IS, AFTER WE LEAVE THIS HOUSE!!!

Maria blinked in surprise.

Mario: *Mutters* could've just said no.

You sighed.

You: Look, it's just that haunted piano brought back some scary memories and I really just want to get this over with.

She nods as you both still haven't found a Power Star. After a while, you both across that had a ledge towards the attic. You both looked at each other and nodded as you helped Maria get up to the ledge.

Once she got up, she reached down towards you as you jumped and grabbed her arm as she grunted and pulled you up.

You: Thanks.

Maria: No prob.

You both looked at the door.

You/Maria: *thoughts* Let's-a-go.

You opened the door and you both walked, revealing an empty with a very huge mirror on the side of the room.

You: Empty...

Maria nodded as she looked at the mirror, seeing herself before it changed into her sister.

Maria: What the?!

A giggle can be heard as you both turned and saw the Queen of Boos, Booette.

You quickly covered your nose to prevent a nosebleed.

You: NOPE!!!

She yelped and covered her face as she blushed heavily, although she looked at you through her fingers.

Booette: A man!

Maria noticed and pouted and puffed her cheeks.

You: First Bo-Bombs, now Boos. What next, Yoshi?

Maria raised her finger and you quickly glared at her.

You: Don't you dare answer it.

She lowered her finger and nodded.

Booette floated over to you, still keeping her face covered.

Booette: I've never seen a human like you before.

She got very close to you as you quickly moved away from her.

Booette: I must have you and keep you as my pet~

You: MARIA?!

The ghost lowered her face and revealed her tongue as she laughed as you were suddenly being chased around the room by her.

You: STAY AWAY FROM ME!!!

Booette: COME BACK HERE!!!

Maria sweatdropped at the sight as she facepalmed.

Maria: Oh mushrooms, this is even worse than all of the parties we got invited to.

She quickly ran over and grabbed Booette's hair. The Ghost queen hissed at the plumber but got sucked punched in the face.

Maria: Now free my little sister!

Booette: No!

She turned invisible as she sent her Boos to attack the both of you.

Booette: Keep the male alive!

You: Where's the Poltergust when you need it?

-Somewhere in who knows where-

An aging scientist let out a sneeze.

???: Must have been a cold. Oh well.

The scientist began to make a prototype vacuum cleaner as well as prototype for a paint brush with a design for a machine to wash off the paint.

-Back to you and Maria-

You were dodging all of the Boos and tried to scare them, only for it to backfire as they scared you back.

You screamed and suddenly punched one as they made a 'poof' sound and yelp as they turned into coins.

Maria had Booette pinned to the mirror.

Maria: Release my sister!

Booette: What makes you think I'll her go?!

Maria: You know that is a good question.

You did a facefault from that as Booette giggled.

Booette: I'll make it easy. You give me the male and I'll let you have your sister.

You: No! I'm not a piece of meat!

Maria: You literally had sex with Queen Bo-Bomb.

Maria looked at you with a deadpan look.

Booette: WHAT?!

She freed herself from Maria and ran towards you. You ran from her and saw a door. You ran over to it and heard the familiar sound of a piano inside. You quickly opened it and what happened next, shocked you and Maria.

Booette screamed as the piano swallowed her completely in one go and burped out the key, having found its meal before heading back to the room.

You quickly grabbed the key as you both came to an agreement.

Maria: Never speak of this again?

You: Cross my heart and hope to die.

https://image.ibb.co/bSZrMz/ra_Yb_Qz_Qlut_Yk_VEJa0s_RTrg_Jidm_Dn_WB_w_Lj_Wb_Hw_G1u_Ig.png