Chapter 1: (Y/N) falls into a new world

The alarm went off in your room as you groaned softly and went to shut it off.

You got up slowly and went to take a shower. After that, you went to get breakfast. As you were making breakfast, you were practically excited. Today was the day that Square Enix and Nintendo will be making a sequel to the Super Mario RPG and the best part about it, you get to make your character in game.

As soon as you began to eat, you grabbed your phone to hear one of the songs from the game.

(A/N: For some reason, the app won't let me put music in my story. The music is the intro theme of the Super Mario RPG or any song from the game itself.)

You ate breakfast as you listened to the song. You hummed to the music as you ate and smiled. You got a message from your friend about the game.

???: I got the game! Also, there's a line to get it.

She sent you a picture of the game with the signed poster.

You: Lucky. I'll be there soon.

You finished eating and washed the dishes. After that, you put your shoes on and played a song. You put your earbuds on as you walked out and danced to the music.

(Last Surprise From Persona 5.)

People were looking at you with amusement and blank looks. It was getting the near the chorus as you shouted it out.

You: YOU NEVER SEE IT COMI-

You screamed as you suddenly fell into the sewer, unaware that it would take you somewhere else.