Mistakes were made.

Edited

When Johnny pretends to know what you are talking about, just to make you happy. 

"Isn't that incredible!?" I squeal in pure delight

"Isn't that incredible!?" I squeal in pure delight. I was sitting with Johnny talking about baking macarons. I wanted to make them with him several times but he never understood it. I finally was able to explain it to him and I was thrilled. He seemed like he got it, so we started baking. It started out ok, but later turned into a mess. We ended up burning the first batch and Johnny had custard stuck in his hair. The second batch wasn't any better, but we didn't burn them. I wiped a lot of custard off of Johnny and vice versa. We laughed a lot. I was kinda disappointed that it didn't work out as planned but I loved spending time with Johnny. Eventually we gave up and ordered cheesecake.

Johnny's Pov: Before the mess

"Ok." I nod my head, ready for instructions. Y/N was explaining everything in perfect detail. I watched the way her lips moved and how focused her eyes were on the book in her lap. I smiled and stared at her perfect face. Her hair would bounce everytime she shook her head. I smirked. She shook her head whenever she silently disagreed with something. The book must be wrong about something. I rest my head on one of my hands and continue to fantasize about my girl. "Isn't that incredible!?" I hear her voice say excitedly. I snap out of my daze and stay still. I slowly start shaking my head. 'Crap, I wasn't paying attention at all.' she had the widest smile on her face and I didn't have the heart to tell her I didn't get it. "Let's get baking." I say. I smile as she bounds out of the chair and gets all the ingredients. I know this isn't gonna go well but, I get to see my girl happy. That's all that matters.