Wear to hide?

Imagine accidentally walking into the boys locker room.

Ugh! My legs are so sore. We had to run thirteen laps around the whole school, and it was exhausting. I was jogging next to my best friend B/F/N. She was talking her head off, I didn't think one person could talk so much! I managed to interrupt her mid-sentence with me stumbling forward, almost face-planting. "You ok Y/N?" I nod my head and continue running. When we were done, we all went back to the school gym and drank at least a gallon of water each. "That. Was. Terrible." I flopped onto the ground, feeling to cool hardwood floor on my skin. It was refreshing. I closed my eyes and enjoyed the moment. I hear the bell ring and I open my eyes. Everyone was already gone and to their next class. Crap! I jump off the floor and run to the other side of the gym. I shove open a locker room door and blur through it, trying to find my locker. This room looks different, did they change it? I gasped and covered my mouth. I was in the boys locker room!I suddenly hear the door open and I dive to hide somewhere. I hear shoving and laughing while I scramble. I find a clothes rack full of gym wear and football gear. I shrink down, praying no one will see me. I think I will manage to sneak out once the boys get their stuff on. "You totally like her!" I hear a gruff voice say. "Nah, man. Shut up." A very silky voice says. I kinda want to know who is talking. "Ha, you like her and you don't even know her name! Ha, well what does she look like?" I hear scoffing and more shuffling. "Well, she is beautiful. She works hard and she has the most beautiful Y/H/C. I see her all the time but I am too much of a wimp to ask her, her name or to go out." Who's he talking about? Not a lot of people have Y/H/C in our school. "Well you might want to ask her before she gets taken." I hear slight growling. I hear more laughter and footsteps residing. I don't hear anything for a while so I think it's safe. I pop out of the rack and try to sneak towards the door when I hear a shower turn off. Dang it! How did I not hear that. It's too far to go back to the rack, so I hide behind a corner. I hear someone step out, wet feet slapping on the floor. I hold my breath. I hear him walking closer to where I was standing. I decide to make a run for It, but with my eyes closed. Bad Idea. I ran into so many things, thankfully not too noisy. When I open my eyes again, I am back by the rack. Come on! I hear a surprised scream and I cover my eyes. I don't know if this guy is wearing something or if he's just butt naked. "What are you doing in here!?" I keep my eyes closed, and face where the voice in coming from. "I-I'm so sorry, I got mixed up with the locker rooms. And when I heard voices I panicked and hid. I was trying to leave." I stand still waiting for more yelling. I didn't hear anything so I opened my eyes. I swear my jaw fell off just then. I see a dark-haired boy with chocolate brown eyes and he is bare from the waist up. He also has a towel loosely wrapped around his waist. "Whoa, whoa, whoa." I hear the boy say.

He turns his body slightly and I turn back around

He turns his body slightly and I turn back around. "Sorry." I feel my cheeks heat up. "It's ok, I can tell you meant no harm. Most girls that come in here do it on a dare or something stupid." His voice was silky, the same one from earlier. "Your not like that." He mumbles quietly. "Uh, well. I-If you could direct me to the door, so I don't disturb you, that would be great." I laugh nervously. "Oh, uh, yeah, sure. Hey before you go though, what's your name?" I feel a hand grab my shoulder and I turn around. His face was so close to mine. "U-uh, Y/N." I breath through my nose to calm my nerves. Ah! It didn't help! He smells so good! He smiles at me, his eyes squinting as he does. "That's a beautiful name, I'm Johnny." He takes his hand off of my shoulder and sticks it out for me to shake. I smile back, my face looking like a tomato, and taking his hand. His grip was firm and soft at the same time. "W-well I better get going." I hitch my thumb in a random direction. His face falters, disappointing, but he nods. "Well see ya around, Y/N. And hopefully not in a locker room." He and I both laugh and he points to the door. I don't break eye contact the whole time. I bump into the door, laughing and waving before leaving completely. I smile and sigh. Johnny. "Whoo!!!" I hear whooping on the other side of the door. I laugh and smile. I walk back to the girl's locker room and change. I walk out still thinking about the amazing boy. I suddenly remember why I was in there. Oh no! I'm gonna be so late! I run out of the gym door, hoping I don't get detention.