Forgive me please

When you get mad at Johnny and ignore him.

"Y/N" He knocks on my door quietly. I cross my arms and flop on my bed. "Baby, please don't ignore me." I grab a book and start to read a random page. I hear him walk away and I continue reading this book for about an hour. I actually miss him, but I will not give in. I get bored after a while and I decide to watch cute animal videos. While I am watching a video about a panda rolling down a hill, my nose smells food. I set down my phone and focus more on the smell. I hear a knock on the door. "Babe, let me in? I brought a peace offering." I assumed it was the amazing smell so I dragged myself to the door. I yank it open and glare at him.

 I yank it open and glare at him

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

"I'm sorry." His head was hung low and he had a plate full of my favorite foods. I keep the door open and walk to my bed. He slowly follows and sets the food on my nightstand. "Can you forgive me?" I reach over and grab a pizza slice and take a bite. I put it back and sit silent for a minute. I nod and he smiles. He jumps on my bed and pulls me close and cuddles so hard. "I don't know If I could handle myself if you were still mad. " I hug back, inhaling the scent I missed. I hum and run my hands through his hair. We stay like that the rest of the night.