Ed, what are you doing?

Imagine finding out Ed Wood's secret 

"And... Action!" I walk on the set very slowly. I pretend to walk around in curiosity. I turn a corner and Bela Lugosi pops out in his Dracula costume. I scream and fall to the ground dramatically. "Cut! That was wonderful!" So... This may sound weird but a few months ago, Ed asked me to be in one of his films and I obviously said yes. He has been my best friend since we were kids and I would do anything for him. I also may have a crush on him. He was always there for me and would tell me these amazing ideas and stories to make me feel happy. I stand up from the ground and walk over to Bela. "You did good Bela!" I hug him gently. Bela has been like a father to me for a long time now. My parent's left me alone when I was fifteen and I didn't think I would make it. Bela found me when he was on his way to act in one of the Dracula movies. He asked me where my parents were and I just started crying. He was annoyed at first but soon picked me up and took me back to his house. I've stayed there with him and his wife ever since. But she recently left so it's just the two of us. Bela laughs and gently pats my back. "You did good as well my Draga." (Means darling) I smile and pull away. "You all have done a fantastic job! We can all take a quick break." Ed speaks loud enough for everyone to hear. I take off the sweater I was wearing and walk to the dressing rooms. I sigh and unzip the bottom of my dress as I walk into my room. "You sick, sick people!" I hear someone shouting from the other end of the door. I quickly put on a robe and walk out of the room. "What's going on out here?" I look around to see everyone staring dumbfounded. I turn around to see a blonde woman yelling at Ed. That woman looks like... Dolores? Ed's girlfriend. They were always so in love it made me slightly jealous. Although Ed probably saw me as a friend and not someone to date. I shouldn't be jealous at all.  I can be nice to Dolores, even though I don't like her that much. She's kinda bratty if I'm being honest. But we got close one time. She was having a rough day and I comforted her the best I could.  "Dolores, what's going on?" She sees me and her face turns dark. "You..." I quirk my brow in confusion and she stomps over to me. She slaps me hard across the face and I pull back, stunned. Everyone else gasps while I stand next to the red-faced woman. "Dolores! What was that for!?" Ed runs over to me and stands in front of me in a protecting manner. I slowly pull my hand up to my face and caress the red area. "You said you wrote that part for me, and then you go and give it to this tramp!?" I start to cry and Ed see's that. "She's no tramp, and were done." Dolores looks shocked for a minute before going red again. "Fine, see if I care!" She grabs a plate and throws it at Ed and me. We both jump out of the way as she continues throwing things. Bunny and Brooks grab her to make her stop. "Ok, out." They drags her off and we all breath a sigh of relief. I continue crying as Ed comes over and hugs me. "It's ok, she won't hurt you again." It felt nice finally being in Ed's arms, him comforting me. I just didn't want it to be when his ex slapped me. "She's right though. That part... You wrote it for her and then you gave it to me. Why?" He pulls away and looks at me. "I felt like you deserved it more." Bela walks over to me. "What did that woman do to you!? I ought to find her and-" "Bela, I'm fine." I smile at him and then at Ed. "I'm gonna go get changed." Both of the men suddenly noticed my appearance and Ed looks away awkwardly. Bela glares at him as I go to my room. I quickly change into a white dress and look in the mirror. My Y/H/C was laying gently on my shoulders as I fix small details of the dress. I open the door to see that everyone is eating and Ed is nowhere in sight. I shrug it off and walk over to everyone else. "Hey, are you alright?" Bunny walks up to me and puts a hand on my shoulder. I smile at him. "Yeah, I'm good." He nods and walks off. I pick out several thing to eat, and some of the guys give me their lunch. I thank them and walk around the set for a while. After ten minutes of that, I walk back to my dressing room and open the door. I look up and see Ed... In my clothes. "Ed, what are you doing?" He jumps out of pure shock and hides behind my curtain. "I-I um..." I slowly walk over to him and open the curtain. He was wearing a wig and one of my white sweaters with a skirt. I stare confused for a while. He breathes deeply and walks out in front of me.

"I haven't told many people this and I guess you were gonna find out sooner or later so

"I haven't told many people this and I guess you were gonna find out sooner or later so... I like to wear women's clothes." I stay quiet for a minute. "Huh?" He fiddles nervously. "I like to wear women's clothes. Panties, brassiere, sweaters, pumps... It's just something I do." I nod my head. "How long have you been doing this?" He thinks for a moment. "Since I was a kid. My mom wanted a girl so she dressed me up in girly clothing. It's just become a habit." He looks like he was gonna cry. "Why haven't you told me before?" I say quietly. He laughs nervously. "I guess this is my way of showing you. Although it wasn't planned." I sit in one of the chair in my room. "So you just sneak into my dressing room and wear my clothes? And how are you so casual while wearing those?" I look at him with curiosity. He shrugs and clears his throat. "It makes me feel comfortable." I think about all of this for a long time. "Ok." I say almost a whisper. He looks shocked for a minute but smiles soon after. "Your not mad?" I shake my head and smile. "I accept people for who they are, even if their traits aren't what you'd think." He grins the biggest smile I've even seen. He runs over to me and picks me up off of the ground. He laughs while spinning me. "Oh I'm so glad your not mad. I was worried you wouldn't want to be friends with me if you found out." I frown slightly when he said friends. He notices my frown and sets me down. "Hey, what's wrong?" I shake my head. "Hey come on, I told you my big secret." He grabs my shoulders gently and looks into my eyes. I breath deeply. "I can't believe I'm telling you this... But I like you, Ed." I wait silently for his response. "I like you too..." I look up to see him staring at me lovingly. "What? I always thought you loved Dolores. Ya know, before..." He shakes his head. "I always thought you only saw me as a friend so I tried dating Dolores. The truth is, I've liked you since we were kids. In fact, I think I love you." I open my mouth to say something but shut it quickly. He looks worried before I jump onto him and push my lips against his. He yelped in shock but quickly kissed back. His lips were so soft but we had to pull away for air. He smiles at me and his wig falls off. I giggle and he picks it up. "I know this may be sudden, but do you want to move in with me?" He continues smiling. "I think you'll have to talk to Bela about that." I laugh when his face goes pale. I roll my eyes and kiss him again. He doesn't mind as he pulls me closer. I smile into the kiss. "Hey, I just thought of something." He looks at me quizzically. "What?" I giggle a little. "I now have a shopping buddy who has taste. You can help me pick out clothes." He nods his head very quickly at this idea. I laugh. "I think we may need to get you your own clothes though. I need mine." He frowns. "But yours are so comfortable." I laugh and bring him into another kiss.