Movies

Imagine going to a premiere with Johnny.

I put on my dress as fast as I can. I didn't want it to be too formal so I put on a casual short dress. I pull my hair up in a tie and shove on some heals. I don't very much like them but I wanted to look presentable enough for Johnny. I pat down my dress, checking in the mirror for any mishaps. "Y/N, Love! It's time to go!" Johnny shouts from downstairs. "Coming!" I shout back. I grab my bag and run out of my bedroom. I see Johnny waiting at the bottom of the stairs with his back turned. I start walking down the stairs, holding onto the railing as I go cause heels are almost impossible to walk in. Johnny hears my steps and turns.

 Johnny hears my steps and turns

"You look beautiful." Johnny smiles and grabs my hands. He helps me the rest of the way down. I breath a sigh of relief and look up at him. Even with me in heals, he is way taller than me. I straighten up and kiss his sharp jawline. "And you look handsome as ever." I grab his hand and we walk out the door. 

A few minutes later, we arrive at the showing. I swallow hard. There were so many people. Reporters, fans, cast-members, and others I can't name. "It's alright love." Johnny kisses the top of my head as we walk up. Fans start screaming Johnny's name and I latch on to him tighter. He smiles and waves at the fans. He signs a couple of autographs here and there but we finally manage to get inside. "Phew, that was a lot." I rest my head on Johnny's arm as we sit down. "Uh-huh." He agrees and wraps an arm around my shoulders.

The movie was spectacular, although Johnny seemed slightly uncomfortable watching himself. I grab his hand and peck his cheek multiple times to get him to calm down. After the movie, we were so tired. We drove home and got into more comfortable clothes. We decided to stay in bed and cuddle until we fall asleep. Although, who can sleep when the most amazing man in the world is right next to you? Compared to Johnny, I'm very small. So his arms form a protective cage around my small frame. After a while, I hear his light snores and I soon fall asleep, smiling,  to that wonderful little sound.