Ichabod problem

What if Johnny comes home from a movie take, and forgot he was still in costume?

"I'm home!" I hear Johnny call from downstairs. I hop out of bed and scurry down the stairs. I'm smiling like a complete idiot when I see him. His hair was combed back slightly and he was in a costume from the nineteenth century. I smirk. He looked really hot if I'm going to be honest. "Hi Baby." I go on my tip-toes and he bends down slightly to kiss me. It was sweet and gentle. I touched his face that lightly had stage makeup on it. I peck him again. "I'm starving." He dramatically flops on the couch and lays his head to one side. "What would you like?" I skip into the kitchen and wait. "I think an apple and peanut butter will do." He takes off his coat and puts it in the opposite seat. I nod and get the food fairly fast. "You want to watch a movie?" Johnny asks as soon as I sit down with the food. I stuff an apple slice in my mouth and pick up the remote. I decide to pick the movie 'Kate and Leopold.' I secretly hoped Johnny would get the message and change his clothes. But for now, I'ma stay quiet and see how it goes. We watch the movie and start to doze off. "Come on baby, time for bed." Johnny helps me up and I stand lazily. I giggle remembering Johnny's state. "What's so funny?" He smiles at me. "You have been in your costume all night." I giggle even more when I see his face.

" I giggle even more when I see his face

"You sneaky devil." He throws me over his shoulder and brings me upstairs. I continue giggling until he is in normal clothes. He rolls his eyes and kisses me good night.