Part 9

I moved backward and linked my forehead with hers; her lips are so soft, I just want to kiss her forever. "Taehyung..." "Hm ?" "It's wrong... you have a fiancé and we just kissed and-" "I don't care about her. She's just here because of my father but I never loved her. She's acting like she loves me but in fact she just wants my money. The only woman I love is here with me." I smiled at her and she returned it while blushing at my statement Cute. But soon it faded away and was replaced with a worry expression "What is it ? You can tell me, don't be afraid." She sighed heavily and said "It's just... I want to deeply apologize to you. I slapped you, called you names even though you're my boss..." "You had the right to. I told you I was wrong in the first place, I talked about your mother like that. Don't worry about the slap anymore please, you're already forgiven." She nodded and then there was silence. I took the opportunity to gaze at her features; she has beautiful ginger hair, a milky skin and pers eyes. She's one-of-a-kind and I like it. Suddenly she lifted up her face like she remembered something out of the blue. "Taehyung !" "What ? What is it ?!" She had big doe eyes and I freaked out for a second "Why did you choose me ?" "What do you mean ?" "Your secretary told me you chose me because I was the most qualified but I doubt that. I only worked at an antique shop before, and I know for a fact that your company is the biggest in South Korea, so obviously you must have had excellent applications... So why me ?" I let out a sigh knowing I owe her an explanation. I stood up and went towards my suitcase to look for something. Once I got it I returned by her side, taking her into my embrace again and showed her the jewel in my hand's palm. It was an old red and white handmade bracelet which I received from her as a gift before she went away when we were little. She recognized it straight away and went 'O' with her mouth, and the next thing I knew was her hugging me like there's no tomorrow. "It's you... I thought I lost you forever. I'm so sorry I didn't recognize you Tae tae, I was too young and then time passed by and-" She kept on talking without even taking a breath so I just took her face in my hands and said "Hey hey it's ok ! Breathe my love-" "Wh-what ?" "Uh yes,no- I mean ! Well hum I-" and then I heard her giggling and I could've swear my face turned red. She looked at me with an amused expression "You're cute when you blush Mister Cold CEO" "I- I don't know what you're talking about ! Let's go to sleep, we're tired and we need to be refreshed for tomorrow." As I said that I turned around to hide my face, feeling more embarrassed than ever. She laughed and then turned around too, our back facing each other. But then I remembered her fear of thunder as I heard the heavy rain continuously pouring; I turned around bringing her closer to my chest with my arm on her waist, so she could feel safe. She put her hand on mine and stroked it with her thumb. It was a simple gesture but it was enough to make my heart go crazy.