Part 16

Flashback

Taehyung pov

I was reading some files when I received an email; It was an important rundown I've been waiting for. I clicked on it to print it and stood up to walk towards the printer; I didn't want to bother Y/N since I knew she was mad at me. I went out of my office to get back my paper, and when I turned around to go back, I overheard a conversation between Yoongi and Y/N talking about going to the city centre together, eating together, going shopping together. I crumpled unconsciously my rundown and when I realized it I cursed in my head; relax Taehyung, it could be that they're just going as friends okay ? Breathe deeply. I went back to my office and read what survives of my rundown.

Saturday came faster than expected. The conversation between Y/N and Yoongi kept on replying in my mind while I did the dishes. What should I do ? We're not together but if I don't do anything I'll lose her forever. I decided to go to the city centre; I took my coat and ran towards my car. While driving I called a friend of mine "Yo Jungkook, remember you owe me a favor ?" "Wassup man ! Of course I do remember ! Just spill what you want !" "Send me Y/N's location please, as fast as you can." "Consider it done ! And we're square !" "Of course. Thanks bud". After receiving Y/N's location on my phone I sped up, and soon arrived in front of a korean restaurant. I stayed in my car, debating with myself whether I should go inside or not. After 5 minutes, I unbuckled my seatbelt and put my hand on the door handle but stopped myself as I saw 2 people getting out. It was them, Y/N and Yoongi. My heart skipped a beat and my hand was frozen on the door handle; they were talking, but suddenly they hugged each other, and I swear the next thing I knew is that I was throwing Yoongi on the floor.

End of the flashback

No one pov

"Ya ! Are you crazy ?!" Y/N lowered herself in order to help Yoongi get up. "I knew that you were going out with him ! I thought I was the one overthinking, I thought I was imagining things, I reassured myself telling myself that if you slapped me it was because I crossed the line and was wrong about you ! But how a fool I was ! I was right all this time !" "Wha-" "Is it true Yoongi ?" They all turned around to Jimin, who was standing right behind them and heard about it all. He was on the verge of crying, and Yoongi was so shocked at the moment that words were stuck in his throat "So all of this wasn't- I thought you- nevermind I'm sorry, I shouldn't come." Jimin ran away and Yoongi started to run after him, calling his name multiple times. Y/N screamed at Taehyung, she was raging mad at him "Are you fucking serious ?! You're dumb as fuck Kim Taehyung !" "Watch out your mouth ! I'm still your boss !" "Oh yeah it does matter suddenly ! Well Mister Kim, let me remind you that as a matter of fact, what's going on into my life is none of your business, and as my boss you should respect my private life !" "Well sorry that I can't control my feelings for the woman I love ! But it seems she doesn't care at all about me after all !" Y/N scoffed at Taehyung; she couldn't believe his words "I can't believe you... you're so blind." Taehyung was dumbfounded "Wha-what ? What do you mean ?" Y/N sighed, exasperated by Taeyhung's clueless mind "Forget it, I'm just disappointed and sad to find out that you don't trust me. Now excuse me, I'll take my leave Mister Kim." She started walking away, leaving Taehyung dumbfounded by all what just happened in a matter of 5 minutes. "Mister Kim ", Taehyung snapped out of his thoughts and turned around, facing Yoongi and Jimin now. He glanced at them, he roamed his eyes until they fell on their hands; they were holding them together, fingers intertwined. He blinked several times, making sure to understand the situation. Realization finally hit him.

Flashback

Yoongi pov

"Jimin wait !" I finally succeeded at catching Jimin's hand. "Jimin please, hear me out !" We stopped to run and Jimin's back was facing me. He didn't turn around but he said "It's ok Yoongi, you don't have to explain yourself. It's your life, you do what you want." His voice was like a whisper, and it seemed like he was trying to hold on his tears; my heart broke. "Jimin, please look at me." I let go of his hand, he sighed and finally turned around towards me; his eyes were red from holding onto his tears. I opened my mouth, ready to offload all the explanations needed, in order to clear the misunderstanding, but he spoke faster than me "I'm sorry, I misinterpreted all of this. I didn't know that you were going out with Pauline, I thought that maybe you still loved me but it seemed I was selfish and-" I kissed him to stop him babbling all this nonsense, cutting him off middle-sentence. I held his face between my hands, and he wrapped his arms around my waist, holding me as if I could disappear in a second. Our kiss was full of love, passionate and pure. A tear ran down my cheek as there were too many emotions for me. After what felt like eternity, we broke the kiss and connected our foreheads. "I'm so sorry. I never wanted to leave you, I'm sorry that I'm such a coward, I left you because I didn't have the courage to face my parents. I never stopped loving you, you were always on my mind, even after all this time. I'll understand if you don't want to go back to me, I deserve it but please, please forgive-" "Yooni, I already forgave you a long time ago. I was never mad at you for letting me, how could I ? I was mad at myself because I thought it was my fault. But I do still love you too." "I'm sorry love, I hurt you so much..." I stroked his cheek. Jimin smiled at me like no one else could ever do. Suddenly, his smile dropped off his face and asked me "Pauline ?" "Ah yeah ! It's just a good friend of mine. In all honesty, she was helping me trying to get back with you... There were never something romantic between us, I'm sorry..." I rubbed the back of my neck, feeling embarrassed about this plan. Jimin chuckled at me "How cute you are Yooni" "Cute uh ? I'll show you who is cute tonight baby boy" Jimin's cheeks turned as red as a tomato hearing his nickname but didn't say anything, and just lowered his face to hide himself; I smirked, proud of myself for still having this effect on him. "We should go now, there's still a little problem over there. Come, love." I stretched my hand in order for him to take it, what he did, and we walked towards Taehyung who was standing alone.

End of the flashback

No one's pov

"Mister Kim" Taehyung lifted his head towards both men, looking at them all worried; he knew he messed up but was frozen at place. Yoongi softly smiled and just said "You should go catch her." Then, like something hit him, Taehyung turned around and ran towards his car, leaving the lovebirds. Jimin looked at Yoongi, not understanding the whole situation "I'll explain to you later, for now let's go" "Where are we going Yooni ?" Yoongi came closer to Jimin's ear and whispered "It's Daddy for you baby boy". Jimin didn't say anything, feeling too shy as he knew what was coming this night.