Part 1

Her pov

Driiiiiiing ! "Who's calling me at 7 on Sunday !?" I said as I picked up the call " Yes !?" "Miss Y/N ? I'm Miss Kang, secretary of Mr. Kim from Kim Entertainment. You applied a few weeks ago for the assistant job." I sat up on my bed, suddenly way more woken up "Ah yes ! Hello miss Kang, I'm sorry for my harsh answer" " Haha it's nothing I understand, I'm still in my bed too" " Wouah miss Kang ! How is it possible ? We're on sunday and you're working !" "Aaaah yes, I'm not supposed to but actually it's an emergency, Mr Kim fired his previous assistant and you're the only one who is the most qualified among all the candidates." Oh ? "Me ?" "Well, yes. According to him you're the perfect one." Weird... "Miss Y/N ?" " Ah yes, I'm sorry. I accept, when do I start ?" "Mr Kim said tomorrow at 9am. Don't be late Miss, it's really important. Oh and Miss Y/N ?" " Yes ?" " Mr Kim is a bit... strict and somehow seems cold but don't mind him please" "Oh ok miss Kang, thank you" "Have a good Sunday miss, bye" "You too, goodbye." After hanging up I screamed like crazy Finally ! I applied for this job a month ago but I thought it was lost since the beginning. Well after all it's THE Kim Entertainment, the biggest designer company in South Korea. Not gonna lie, I did an application but I never thought I would get the job. Miss Kang said that according to Mr Kim I'm the most qualified, but I just worked at an antique shop before... so why me ? I just shrugged it off and headed to the bathroom to take a warm shower. I just can't go back to sleep now knowing this.

After finishing to prepare myself I took my bag and my keys and went outside. Why not have a coffee first ? It will help me to wake up and start my day nicely. I decided to walk, it's sunny today with a cool breeze but not cold. The perfect weather to chill on a Sunday. And of course I brought my camera; on my way to the coffeeshop I took different pictures of nature's beauty. I turned on my left side, still holding my camera in front of my eyes and ran into a man. I screamed a little, taken aback by him and almost fell down but he grabbed me by my arm on time. He pulled me towards him, helping me to get my balance back. I put my hands on his chest instinctively. His eyes into mine we just stared at each other without saying a word. I took the opportunity to pay attention to his features; long black locks, a wide sensual mouth and deep brown eyes. "Watch your step woman." His cold tone contrasting with his angelic figure, I frowned at his words Wh-what ?