PART 2

"What a clumsy woman, I wonder how your mother deals with you everyday" "Excuse me ?!" Is he fucking serious ?! "You heard me right. Now move, I don't have your time." He started to walk away, keeping a straight face like nothing happened but I turned him around by his arm *Slap*. I lost my cool and slapped him, he turned his head towards me with wide eyes, trying to say something but I didn't let him the time to "Don't you worry for my mother ! She never had to deal with my clumsiness because she never was there in the first place ! Hope to never see you again asshole !" I ran away from him going back home without wasting any time. I went inside and locked myself in my bedroom. I laid against the door and slid down on the floor trying to calm myself. I was crying. A lot. I tried to catch my breath. It's always the same, whenever my mother's topic comes back to the point it always makes me feel like this. Like I was nothing to her, nothing to nobody. I was always alone in my life. Never ever I had known what it feels to be part of a family. And it suffocates me. I stood up after some time, relieved but a bit upset about myself. I shouldn't slap him, he couldn't guess it. Sadly I can't apologize to him, I don't have any way to communicate with him, I don't even know his name. I sighed and changed myself into my pajamas and made me a warm tea to relax. I sat on the window seat with my plaid on me and just enjoyed the neighbourhood's peacefulness.

The next day

Today is finally the day I start to work at Kim Entertainment. I'm a little nervous to be honest, it's the biggest design company in Korea plus I'm reminded of what Miss Kang told me about my boss. I hope it will be fine... . Well enough ! Let's dress up and stop stressing over something which is not happening for now ! I decided to wear a black pencil skirt with buttons on it and a white blouse tucked in it. For my make-up I applied some mascara and a light red lipstick since it's the first day. I'm gonna take the temperature of the company's atmosphere first before daring to do more. After finishing the last touches I put my coat on and took my bag before heading out. I decided to walk since it's not too far away and the weather is nice today. I arrived at Kim Company 10 minutes early Perfect ! I went in and asked the reception to indicate to me the office of Mr. Kim. I took the lift and headed out of it once on the third floor and walked towards the office. Finally. It will be ok Y/N, you can do this. Just be honest and polite. And don't forget to smile. *Knock knock* "Come in !" I turned the knob and came into the office. The man sat on his chair desk lifted up his head from his laptop with wide eyed and I froze; What the hell ?! "You ?!"