Part 6

After the flight

Y/N and Taehyung landed on Jeju Island and were currently in the cab riding to the Hotel. Once they arrived, Y/N headed towards the reception and asked for the room's key while Taehyung was waiting with the luggages a little further. The receptionist handed them but Pauline frowned as she saw an only single key "Hum excuse me sir but is it the only key ? Don't we have 2 rooms ?" The receptionist glanced at her with a puzzled look "I'm sorry miss, there must be a mistake, when you called us you only booked for one room." Shit ! I forgot to call to ask for another room ! Wait ! That could only mean- "You forgot" Y/N jumped out of surprise; Taehyung appeared without making any noise just behind her and close to her ear. She turned around, feeling discomforted because of her oversight "I'm sorry sir..." she lowered her head, preparing herself to be scolded again. But to her surprise he only took the key from her hand and started to walk towards the lift. She followed him and they soon arrived at their room. They got in and Taehyung started to tidy his belongings in the cupboard. Pauline was still at the entrance, without knowing what to do. He stopped tidying and looked at her "Don't worry. I will sleep on the couch." "What ? No way ! It's my mistake ! Plus you're my boss, I just can't let you sleep on the couch like that. I'm sorry for my mistakes... I know I keep on messing things but I promise I'll get a grip on myself." "We'll discuss this later. For now let's just get ready for the dinner. I'll shower first if you don't mind" "Of course not sir !".

After Taehyung showered it was Y/N's turn. She finished dressing herself and was then applying some gloss on her lips. She made her make up simple because it's still an official dinner. "Miss, are you done ? We have 10 minutes left" "Yes sir ! I'm coming !" She came out of the bathroom, looking for her purse she brought especially for the dinner. Taehyung who was drinking water choked on his drink as he glanced at her; Y/N was wearing a black tight short dress with see-through sleeves which hugged perfectly her curves. She styled her hair into a bun and was only wearing a light red gloss with mascara; she was absolutely stunning. Taehyung coughed loudly as he was trying to take his breath back "Sir are you ok ?!" No I'm not. How could I when you stand there in front of me, looking this perfect ?! "I'm ok miss, the water went down the wrong way that's all." Y/N nodded and went back looking for her purse and her heels. It's gonna be a long night Tae.

The dinner was going well, Y/N did the talk most of the time because Taehyung told her to. He trusted her enough to let her handle the meeting; he just took part when necessary or for confirming something. He suddenly stood up and said "Excuse me, I'm going to the restroom." "Of course Mister Kim ! Take your time haha !" Mister Min answered. After he left Y/N kept on talking with the co-CEO about the project. Suddenly she felt a warm sensation on her tight and quickly realized it was a hand. She looked at Mister Min horrified; he was smirking at her while caressing her. She was paralyzed and frightened to death, unable to budge an inch; tears were appearing at the edge of her eyes as she began struggling to breath "Mi-Mister Min-" "You seem to be a great woman Miss Y/N. You have all the qualities that a man could ask for. Especially there." "ENOUGH !"