Part 4

A few weeks later

Y/N pov

"Tae tae !" Ugh ! It's her again ! Since the last time I came into Mister Kim's office and interrupted them she kept on coming here at least once everyday to pester him. I came to know that she's her fiancé, Mia. Honestly I can't understand why they're together. It seems he doesn't take any interest in having some quality time with her, always rejecting her. I saw her heading towards his office as always, her way-too-high heels clacking on the floor and swaying her but like she was in some sort of fashion show. I stood up and walked up to his office to ask him about something. But unlike the previous time, I heard Mister Kim yelling like crazy "For the hundredth time Mia stop coming here everyday ! I don't want to see you ! What don't you understand in "I don't want to do anything with you" ?! You're just a contract and nothing else ! So get out ! And don't come back !" Before I could move out from behind the door, Mia opened it abruptly and knocked my head; I lost my balance and fell on the ground. She didn't even apologise and just watched me holding my head. Mister Kim came outside to find me there; he was mad as fuck ! "Ya ! Seo Mia ! Watch what you do ! It could've gone wrong !" "What ?! It's not even my fault, she was just behind the door eavesdropping our business !" "I don't want to hear any excuse from you ! You're wrong and that's it !" "But-" "No buts ! Go away !" She looked at me furiously, probably cursing me in her head. She stomped away into the lift with a 'hmpf'. I was so shocked at this scene that I was still on the floor. Suddenly, Mister Kim lent me his hand without saying anything, I took it, standing on my feet again. "I deeply apologize sir, I was-" "I know. Come in." We entered his office and he instructed me to sit down on his couch, which I did but I couldn't understand why though. He disappeared for a minute in the bathroom and came back with a first aid-kit in his hands. He knelt down in front of me and started to treat my wound on my forehead, without saying anything again. I was bewildered; I didn't expect him to treat me. Our faces were so close to each other; I blushed a bit, unable to say anything. He is really a handsome man, I can't deny this fact. And I feel like he's not as cold and heartless as everybody might think. I would like to know him better, but I don't know how to make a move on him. He's my boss after all. "Am I that handsome ?" What ? He stood up, putting the first aid-kit away. "It seems you were stuck on my face." "O-oh my bad ! I' m sorry ! It was rude of me staring at you like this !" I bowed to apologize, embarrassed of my behavior. "It was not. Beside, I was just a few centimeters from your face. And stop bowing everytime you apologise." "But you're my boss sir." " And as it is, I'm telling you not to. That's final." I nodded, not knowing what to say more. "What did you want in the first place ?" " Ah yes ! I was coming to remind you that you have a business trip this weekend sir. You'll meet Mr Min on Saturday evening, the co-CEO of W Korea. I prepared all the files needed, your room's hotel is booked and I specified one with the best sea view as you asked me to." He just nodded at my words without averting his eyes from me; I didn't know why but I felt shy. He doesn't realize that he has an intense gaze. It makes me feel some kind of way ! But no ! Don't feel anything Pauline, he has a fiancé, even though it's not a love marriage, you can't interfere in his personal life like that. "You're still with us miss Y/N ?" "Ah yes sir ! I'm sorry" I started to bow but stopped midway as I remembered what he told me 5 minutes ago. He slightly smiled before getting back to his cold face. Am I dreaming ? I never saw him smiling before ! Wow it does change his aura a lot ! "You will come with me to this trip. I need my PA beside me." "What ?! But sir, you're supposed to go with your fiancé, it was settled on !" "No". What the- No ?! Just no ?! "I'll come pick you up at 7pm sharp on Friday. Don't be late. You can go, your day is finished." "But it's only 2pm sir I need to-" "You're right, you need to go home. Have a good afternoon miss Y/N." I was stunned; without saying anything more I headed outside of his office and took my stuff. On my way home I was lost in my thoughts; he seemed sweeter with me today. Is it because Mia hurt me ? Did he feel guilty ? He treated my wound just like that. Oh shit ! I didn't even thank him ! Y/N, you idiot ! I sighed, feeling helpless. And this thing about me coming with him to this trip ? Plus he sent me home so early. Why ? I sighed for the hundredth time as I kept on walking towards home.