Part 11

After that day Taehyung and Y/N returned back to Seoul. The all return was uncomfortable. They only talked when needed, that-is-to-say for work. What breaks the most Taehyung's heart was her calling him Mister Kim again. As if nothing ever happened between them. As if they were only mere acquaintances. Her look was showing nothing more than professionalism; not that he would complain about it, but even before he confessed to her he would read her like an open book at the office. He would see her little glances in his direction, over her laptop when she would think he wasn't looking. It was this nonstop little action that made him realize her feelings for him. After that, he would always pay attention to how she looked at him; she always had a lively and sparkling look. But not anymore; now her eyes were glued on her laptop screen. She would always avoid his gaze whenever they have to talk to each other or when she would bring his coffee. There weren't any traces of this sparkling look anymore. Her look was gloomy as if she was fading away little by little. All because of me "Kim Taehyung ! Stop daydreaming and listen to me for god sake !" Taehyung was back on earth when he heard his father shouting "I don't need to" "What ?! You little-" "I don't need to listen to you babbling cause I already know what you're gonna tell me. And I don't think my answer would thrill you." "Then I don't need to remind you to stay at your place. Don't mess up Taehyung, we need to be careful about your contract with Seong Mia and you know it. What would people think if-" "If what ?! If I don't pretend that I love her ?! If one sees me with my PA ?!" "How-" "I know it's Mia who told you. I'm not that dumb father. But you see, I never loved Mia and you knew that, but still you decided to do this contract without my consent, and now I'm stuck in a fake marriage just to keep up appearances for you ! If only mom were still alive she-" *Clac !* "Stop with your nonsense and be a good husband like you're a good CEO. And don't ever bring your mother into this matter ever again ! I'm still your father, show me some respect ! And if I ever hear about this woman again you'll face the consequences." Mister Kim walked out of the office without turning back. Taehyung sighed heavily and let himself plumped down on his chair. This is a huge mess. He didn't know what to do anymore, his thoughts were rushing one after another looking for any easy solution. Moreover he was worried about Y/N; his father threatened him that if they go on with their relationship she will pay the consequences and that wasn't even conceivable. He was entrapped. He banged on his desk "Fuck it !" He put his head on his hands, he was remembering their return's day; he told her I love you because he needed it before all this could end. But she never told him back; she rushed inside her house, slamming her door. All she did was let a single tear run down her cheek. That night he cried his all heart for his forbidden love.

On the other hand, Y/N was tapping lazily her report about this journey. But then she stopped and sighed. How could she work properly when her mind was a mess; Taehyung tried to draw her attention multiple times but she did her best to avoid his glances and touches. He accompanied her to her house's door and when he told her I love you, she didn't answer him. No, she couldn't say a word, she wasn't able to. It wasn't as if she didn't want to return his love; but she had a blank mind. The only thing she was thinking of is that she will never be able to be with the man she actually loves. And just like that, it hit her. She ran into her house without any more word, without even sparing a last glance at him, and locked herself. That night she cried. She cried her whole heart for her forbidden love. "Y/N ?"