Part 15

No one pov

Yoongi jumped out of surprise at the voice behind him, he turned around to be sure at who it was, though he already knew. "Ji-Jimin" Yoongi stuttered; even though they were lovers before, his heart still beats fast like it was some marathon, everytime he encounters the only man he has ever loved. It was as if he fell in love again and again. Yoongi was blushing hard and Y/N was a little amused by this scene, she found Yoongi cute. Jimin was softly smiling at Yoongi; it was obvious that both of them still love each other "Hi Yoongi, how are you ?" "F-fine ! And you ?" "I'm fine too, thank you". And then, silence for a good 10 seconds. "Soooo, what Y/N has to help you with ?" "Noth-" "He asked me to help him find a gift for his brother but I ran out of ideas, so maybe you could help us ?" "Ah it's fine Jimin-ah, you must be busy with you boyfriend anyway" Wait ! What ?! Y/N's eyes grew bigger as she listened to Yoongi's words "Actually... we're not together anymore..." Jimin said with a sad expression, rubbing his neck. Yoongi felt embarrassed as he heard the news; he shouldn't have talked about this topic. Jimin saw that and immediately reacted "Ah but it's ok ! We left each other on good terms so don't worry. Anyway, I would be glad to help you Yoongi, only if you want me to of course ! I don't want to bother you two guys" Yoongi opened his mouth, ready to decline but Y/N reacted faster "You don't bother us at all ! That is why I asked you to help us. What about we meet up on Saturday at 2 p.m. ?" A huge smile spread on Jimin's face "Seems perfect to me ! What about you Yooni ?" The older man was taken aback by this nickname; sweet memories came back to the point suddenly and an overwhelmed feeling was taking over his mind and body. How could he say no after being called like this again after so many times ?Y/N was gazing at Yoongi, ready to intervene but it wasn't necessary "I would love to Jimini" he said, also using Jimin's old nickname as he smiled softly.Y/N screamed in his head, she was crazy about them like it was some sort of drama in front of her eyes; I just want to cry, this is too much cuteness to take ! "So it settled then ! I'm so excited !". After that, Jimin went back to his desk, leaving Y/N and Yoongi; the latter turned his head towards the woman, furrowing his brows "You fucking serious ?!" "Oh you're welcome Yoongi ! It's my pleasure to help you, no need to thank me ! Cause obviously this is what you meant by 'you're fucking serious' right ?" Y/N was smirking, proud of herself. Yoongi sighed but suddenly laughed as he couldn't be mad at her "Seriously, you're impossible" "You mean, I'm incredible" she said as she flipped her hair. They kept on laughing and telling each other jokes the remaining day.

Taehyung was fuming inside as he observed them laughing together all along. He couldn't hear anything from where he was, but seeing them acting all friendly just made him lose his mind. He sighed heavily and returned to his office defeated.

On Saturday

After many shops, they couldn't find any suitable gift for Yoongi's brother and they started to feel tired from walking all around the city. "I'm sorry Yoongi, it seems I'm not of much help after all..." Jimin rubbed the back of his neck, feeling disappointed in himself. Y/N slightly nudged at Yoongi, indicating him to say something to Jimin "Noooo Jimini, don't be hard on yourself, it's not your fault, you know how Jungi is picky anyway." Jimin nodded and blushed at his nickname. Cuuuuute "Guys, how about we go have dinner, it's 7 p.m. and I'm hungry as hell" Yoongi and Jimin laughed and followed Y/N to their destination. As they walked towards the restaurant, Y/N felt a presence behind her, so she turned around to see who it was but saw no one; Weird. "Ya ! If you're not coming,I ain't gonna invite you !" "Oh my god ! You're serious ?! Waiiiiit !" Y/N ran towards the two boys without giving a second thought.

The dinner went well, and after eating too much Y/N excused herself and went to the bathroom. For a minute, the longest one in Yoongi's life, Jimin and him didn't talk. But then, Jimin took a deep breath and said "Hum, Yoongi... I wanted to tell you that I am delighted to be here with you, it has been so long since we really did something together. I hope you enjoyed this day too ?" Jimin grinned at Yoongi as he talked to him; oh how he missed this smile. He didn't know what to say, but at the same time he wanted to tell him so much, like how much he missed him or how he never stopped loving him. But he didn't want to hope too much as he thought he didn't have any chance anymore, so he just replied "I'm happy too Jimin" with a slight smile. Jimin was a bit sad, he hoped more from Yoongi but after all this time what did he expect ? He suddenly felt overwhelmed and was about to add something, but Y/N returned from the bathroom "Sorry, it took me longer than I thought !" "Don't worry, I have to go too, sorry" Jimin hastily stood up and walked fast towards the bathroom, his head lowered. "What happened ? Why was he crying ?" Yoongi's eyes grew bigger as he heard Y/N's words "Wha-what ?! I didn't see him crying... shit ! I'm a fucking idiot !" He banged the table, mad at himself "I shouldn't say that... I should've said something better ! He couldn't take it any longer and soon tears ran down from his eyes "Hey hey Yoon ! Calm down ! I don't know what happened but it's gonna be ok, trust me ! Come with me outside, you need to take fresh air". Yoongi nodded and followed Y/N outside. Suddenly she hugged him tightly, and he returned her hug as he started crying again. But he was abruptly taken away from her embrace and thrown on the floor "I knew it !"