Part 3

"Well if this isn't a surprise; the clumsy girl, who slapped me on top of that is my new assistant." I was stunned, I couldn't believe the man I slapped yesterday is my new boss. I'm screwed for sure ! "Erm Mister Kim I-" "Save it" oh shit... I was prepared to be fired; the tears began to come in my eyes, I tried so hard to not let them stream down my cheeks. His gaze was showing no emotions at all, I didn't even know if he was mad or not. Hell he's just looking straight into my eyes ! Say something for god sake ! I can't take this any longer ! "I assume you already know what to do. Your office is on the right. You can go." What ? Is he not gonna scold me ? Fire me ? Why ? Still shocked about the situation I just nodded and went to my office. Why didn't he say anything ? It's weird. I started to work in order to forget this accident, we'll see to apologize later. For now, let's prove my worth !

Taehyung pov

I watched Y/N getting out of my office without saying anything more. I sighed and relaxed myself on my chair. What a jerk am I. But as always, I couldn't bring myself to apologize since I have trouble at showing emotions. Even now I can't show her what I feel. But I'm happy to meet her again after all these years. When I saw her application, I couldn't believe it; I thought I lost her for the rest of my life but finally we're together again. Well not really, she didn't recognize me. I should've known; we parted away when we were like 8, of course she can't remember me. But I did. And she is more beautiful than ever... Well Tae, stop it and go back to work, these files won't be done by themselves. I straightened up into my chair and got back to work still thinking about Y/N. After some time I finally finished to tap my workers' reports and laid back on my chair, stretching my arms. I started again to think about Y/N; should I tell her who I am or- "Tae tae !" My thoughts were interrupted by the woman who serves me as fiancé. When did she get inside ? "Tae tae you forgot our dinner date again, I'm sad" she said with an unctuous voice and pouting like a baby; Cringy. I looked at her sighing at her behavior and her way of forcing things into her way "And you forgot I have work to do, I told you I couldn't come." "But Tae tae you never want to spend time with me. I'm your soon-to-be-wife you know." "Mia, it's just a contract and you know it. I don't love you and will never love you, you're already aware of this." She frowned at my words; as always she couldn't accept the fact we're not in a lovey-dovey marriage. She was getting on my nerves but I kept my cool since we're in my office. At that moment Y/N came in; "Mister Kim you have- o-oh I'm sorry Sir, I didn't know you were with someone." She bent a little to apologize; what an amazing woman. I smiled in my head but kept a straight face. "Miss Seo was about to go anyway." "What ?! I was n-" "Yes you were." She watched me stunned by my behavior but eventually walked away, slamming the door loudly. I sighed again relieved to be finally free from Mia, for god knows until when, and turned my eyes towards Y/N. She was standing there like a statue, staring into space; How cute "Hum hum" "O-oh I'm sorry sir, I was lost in my thoughts. I came to ask you..." And so the day went by.

Y/N pov

I headed towards Mr Kim's office to hand him the last reports of the day before leaving. I knocked on the door and went in after telling me to come in. He flipped through the pages and nodded slightly before going back on his laptop; without even sharing a glance he said "You may leave." I sighed a bit disappointed before realising what I did; I put my hand on my mouth, he lifted his eyes, a bit surprised by my behavior. "Do you have something to say miss Y/N ?" "N-no sir, I sincerely apologise, it will never happen again." I bent down chewing my mouth and cursing at myself. "If that's so" And with that, he continues to work. I straightened up and headed towards the door with a "Good bye sir" "Miss" " Yes sir ?" "Keep on working like that." He didn't even lift up his head and told me this with a dead voice, but it surprisingly made me smile.