Part 13

"What do you mean you freaked out ?" Yoongi took a moment to think about his past; he sighed heavily and said "My parents didn't know about... this. I was scared to tell them about the fact that I'm gay... so I never told them, but still I dated Jimin. And for a year our relationship went well; Jimin was the best boyfriend that I could ever ask for. But one day, my father saw us... kissing and..." Yoongi started to tremble remembering the painful past scene; tears were beginning to run down his cheeks.Y/N gently strikes his back, indicating him to take it slow and that she was there for him too "It's ok, take your time" He took a deep breath and continued to explain "Well, my father threatened me to break up with him or else he would harm him. I couldn't let him hurt Jimin because of me, so I ended it all. It was the worst day of my life, since then I keep on hating myself for this... You should have seen him Y/N, as soon as I told him that we were over he just crawled on the ground, cried his eyes out. He kept on telling me that it was okay, that he understood but he was just a crying mess... I broke him but he keeps on greeting me every morning at work, he keeps on smiling at me like nothing happened... and every time I see him it just breaks my heart a little more..." "Hey hey, it's okay Yoongi, you didn't have the choice. You did it to protect him and it just proves that you love him and that you care for him." "No, you're wrong ! I should've just accepted myself as I am and ran away with Jimin. I just should've had the balls to love him !" "But you did and you still do ! Yoongi, not everything is always simple but everything is meant to be one day." "Ya ! I could tell the same about you !" "Not at all, the man I love is the most well-known CEO of Korea" "It's just an excuse because you're a chicken" "You too !" They stopped arguing and suddenly laughed. "Well, it seems we're both fucked up" "Yeah... Oh my god ! Work ! We're late ! Yoongi it's all because of you !" Y/N started running back to the company "Ya ! How could you- Ya ! Wait for me !" Yoongi sprinted to catch on Y/N. As soon as they went in, they were called by Taehyung's secretary to meet him at his office. "Do you realize what time it is ?" Taehyung was coldly gazing at them; his eyes were shooting daggers at Yoongi. "Mister-" "I'm not speaking to you Miss Y/N" "But-" "Shut up !" Pauline flinched at his sudden shout, she didn't expect him to be this angry. "Mister Kim, I totally take responsibility for our lateness, I apologize." Yoongi bowed as he apologised. "Of course it's your fault. Miss Y/Nhas never been late before. I think you should take some days off." "What ?! No Mister Kim ! Yoongi is a great worker ! You can't dismiss him for being late for once !" It wasn't fair for Y/N; Yoongi was having troubles because of her ! She couldn't accept this ! "You're challenging my decision Y/N ?" "No ! It's just... I wasn't feeling well and Yoongi helped me to get a bit better... It's my fault if we were late but I'll never do it again, please Mister Kim I beg you !" She bowed down, almost crouching on the ground. Yoongi didn't say anything, he was still bowing at Taehyung but he felt bad for Y/N, she took responsibility even though it was not her fault. Taehyung sighed heavily, he couldn't bring himself to be mad anymore "Mister Min you may leave. I want your report of yesterday's meeting on my table at 7 p.m. sharp" "Yes Mister Kim." Yoongi left the office and Y/N started to do the same, but was stopped middle-track by Taehyung's voice "You stay here Miss Y/N" She turned around, waiting for Taehyung to go on. Her palms started sweating as she dreads what's about to come. Taehyung stood up from his chair and started to come closer to Y/N, stopping right in front of her. He put his hands in his trouser's pocket without saying anything. In fact he didn't know what to say; he was torn between his jealousy and being reasonable. Come on Tae, just be reasonable, you just saw her going with Yoongi and coming back with him for two hours, that doesn't mean anything "Do you love him ?" Wrong move Tae ! "What ?!" Y/N scoffed at his statement "Are you fucking serious ?!" "No, Y/N it's not what-" "It's not what what ? It's not what I think ? Is that what you were trying to say ? But oddly I think that it's exactly what you were trying to say !" "Well sorry but you can't blame me for being suspect about you two." "What the hell ?!" "Yeah ! As soon as you left me you threw yourself into someone else's arms, I get it ! I get that you were so desperate for-" *Clap* "I hate you Kim Taehyung !" Y/N stormed out of the office, leaving Taehyung with his burning cheek. But oddly, he felt pain in his chest.